General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It's really very nice to give so much credit to the reproductive self control of people who know how to put this in that.

I'm not that nice, or silly.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So your stance is abortion should be illegal always because keep your dick in your pants?
It appears that we should be trusting poor people to make their own decisions... Except abortion where they need to be prevented from their blood lust by law.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So your stance is abortion should be illegal always because keep your dick in your pants?
No, my stance is much more nuanced than that but when we're having an all or nothing discussion then there are far more scenario's where abortion is morally unacceptable to me than it is acceptable.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I haven't said they're unfit.

They won't magically have greater self control and intellect.
A little John Wayneish if you consider the group that is disproportionately poor and are said to be most affected by an abortion ban.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So I don't seem to have anyone who wants to defend 9 month abortion.

So how many of you prolific fornicaters got someone knocked up in your virile prime and needed to have an elective abortion?

M

member 1013

Do you believe this interpretation of those verses? Or Did you post this to show how dumb some people are?

It’s imperative that I know.
here’s what the rabbis think:

i will leave debating the interpretation of nonsense verses from my ancestor’s nonsense book to religious scholars :)

Last edited by a moderator: