General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My Eskimo girlfriend was from Canada, but raised in the UK, she had no idea about the seal cull when I mentioned it to her, she thought I was winding her up, she asked her mum, who confirmed it, and it really upset her.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
but they didn't stop at "denying entry". They tried to "deny employment".
"You can't work if you don't get the jab. But here's some free money that totals up to more than you were getting when you were working"

Hauler: "That's a bad idea. Nobody is going to work. Products will be scarce and we'll get crazy inflation"

Nearly everyone here: "Shut up you slavedriving asshole!"

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
posted some more writings and verses

now we await the patented “goysplaination” where we learn how we don’t know our own book we’ve been obsessing over for thousands of years. we loves its. we needs its.
This post saved me so much time and effort.

You’re an awesome forum buddy.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Don't think that actually happened.

looks like one province gave grocery stores the option to enforce and 1 of the 2 major chains said they wouldn't.

Either way pretty fucking sketch it ever even scratched that surface.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

looks like one province gave grocery stores the option to enforce and 1 of the 2 major chains said they wouldn't.

Either way pretty fucking sketch it ever even scratched that surface.
Starting Monday, Quebecers will have to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter big-box stores with a surface area of more than 1,500 square metres, except for grocery stores or pharmacies.
It was great clickbait at the time, but it didn't turn out to be what was advertised.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

Not sure the likelihood of this happening, but im shocked and pleasantly surprised Biden is suggesting to claw out the filibuster for Womens Reproductive Rights (and other stuff under the umbrella of privacy)

View: https://youtu.be/gFb_00adoUw
Its likely to happen because Biden doesn't want democratic mechanisms to stand in the way of him doing what he wants.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Its likely to happen because Biden doesn't want democratic mechanisms to stand in the way of him doing what he wants.
I posted that blind. After listening, its fairly obvious that he doesn't plan on doing it. He just wants to leverage it for the midterms and pretend that he would do it after the midterms (since he doesn't have 50 votes yet in the senate)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I posted that blind. After listening, its fairly obvious that he doesn't plan on doing it. He just wants to leverage it for the midterms and pretend that he would do it after the midterms (since he doesn't have 50 votes yet in the senate)
I don't think they're above expanding and packing the court to make shit happen. I think the only thing stopping them is they know it will then become yet another political weapon.