General The Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Approve of federally-protected access to legal abortion being overturned?

• Yes, it's murder

• No, it's a woman's right to choose

• But what about Hunter Biiiiiiiiiiiiiden

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
In my family growing up - any all Southern European families in Australia - my parents had a saying when we crossed them, it went...

"I GIVED-A YOU LIFE, I TAKER YOU LIFE!!"

This is a great take on the issue. Not only is abortion good in the womb, but I for one would go even further and say abortion once the 'foetus' is in the real world is fine if those who created the 'foetus' are the ones to abort them themselves.

Although, when the foetus is in the real world, the threat of abortion is enough to keep the foetus in check, therefore negating the need for an abortion.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know who Lila Rose is - but I'm here for her if she wants to...talk.
She's a real one who's been on the frontlines against abortion for over a decade now. I've seen her dozens of times on FNC over the years. I can't imagine how happy she was when Roe v Wade was overturned.

This was her from a CNN hit piece documentary I watched when it premiered...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmoroEA4zoE

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The pro-abortionists, LGBTQ advocates, BLM promoters are always the loudest and most narcissistic in the room. They think talking over people, yelling and screaming makes them heard, makes them right, makes them the majority. No, it just makes them rude, entitled, narcissistic lunatics who are incapable of controlling their emotions, and are becoming further exposed by the day.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Planned Deathwood BTFO!

:tearsofjoy:

The motion supporting a dismissal came after the two abortion organizations were unable to produce a pregnant woman who wanted to and was prevented from getting an abortion because of the ban by the deadline set by the court, which was Tuesday.

“We are gratified that the abortion providers recognized their case should be dismissed,” Kentucky’s Republican Attorney General Daniel Cameron said in a statement. “As a result of our efforts, I am proud to say that the elective abortion industry is out of business in Kentucky, and their inhumane practice remains illegal in our Commonwealth.”

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Texas state laws forced this woman to give birth to a non-viable child without a full skull and brain, and as expected, she had to watch it die within hours of being born

Very sad

View: https://youtu.be/2qVytC_G2fQ
She could have left the state if it was medically necessary Louisiana and Oklahoma dont have the same laws as texas she could have done it for free in a CA hospital like harbor ucla or MLK. I not going to trust the young Turks as a source though. Im not pro abortion if it is elective it should only be legal if like the baby is already a dead fetus like in this situation.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
She could have left the state if it was medically necessary Louisiana and Oklahoma dont have the same laws as texas she could have done it for free in a CA hospital like harbor ucla or MLK. I not going to trust the young Turks as a source though. Im not pro abortion if it is elective it should only be legal if like the baby is already a dead fetus like in this situation.
The source was footage of the woman testifying to a judge about the barbaric Texan laws that prevented her from getting an abortion

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The source was footage of the woman testifying to a judge about the barbaric Texan laws that prevented her from getting an abortion
Ill check it out later with a fine toothed comb.

Sounds legal to leave texas for an abortion though she could have done that.

"Abortion is completely banned in Texas due to a Texas law that has gone into effect. It is legal to travel out of state to get an abortion. Find assistance for cost, travel, and more.