General The therapist I have to visit to get rid of my DUI is fat as hell

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LeGarconDeCum

Dec 25, 2019
Having the audacity to lecture me about self control with a BMI of 40 is a good ass bit.

But she didn't fat herself into court ordered therapy so what can I say

Getting a DUI is gay.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Don't drive drunk. It's a easy rule to follow and saves lives.
My high school girlfriend lost her entire family because a drunk driver hit them.
Killed her mom, step dad, and baby brother.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah I'm with RaginCajun @RaginCajun this is all on you OP. Your therapist and her choices have zero relevance, and show that you are taking zero responsibility.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah I'm with RaginCajun @RaginCajun this is all on you OP. Your therapist and her choices have zero relevance, and show that you are taking zero responsibility.
he gave her props for not DUI ing herself into court ordered counseling so he is giving her some credit and taking responsibility for getting himself there

Not a fan of DUIs at all...very irresponsible and dangerous...driving is a privilege, a privilege for the sober minded

Getting a DUI should be a serious life changing experience.

That said, fatties giving decision making advice can be a bit odd...not that it makes their advice any less valid or correct.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
he gave her props for not DUI ing herself into court ordered counseling so he is giving her some credit and taking responsibility for getting himself there

Not a fan of DUIs at all...very irresponsible and dangerous...driving is a privilege, a privilege for the sober minded

Getting a DUI should be a serious life changing experience.

That said, fatties giving decision making advice can be a bit odd...not that it makes their advice any less valid or correct.
As long as the "fatties" aren't giving nutrition advice, I see no issues.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As long as the "fatties" aren't giving nutrition advice, I see no issues.
Kinda agree...Some other examples come to mind but that is beside the point.

FYI In no way am I condoning or excusing DUI...Your experience and post hit home for me, that shit pisses me off to no end.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Reason I don’t have a bike or car is because I’m a drunk, and when I drink I lose all sense of accountability and reason.