Lifestyle The TMMACer code: Ever sucker punched or hit another guy with a deliberate low blow?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ever sucker punched or hit a guy with a low blow on purpose?

• Never

• Of course. Anything goes in a real fight.

• I was the much smaller guy/I was outnumbered, so it was survival

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Dont kill yourself. You're far too entertaining. And we need some Swedish royalty around here.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I know nurse. I'm trying to fix it, think I'd rather kill myself. Just
Fuck!

Call me and let me tell you about being a mom, wife, maid, laundress, taxi driver, gardener, working two jobs, and with two teenage boys. One who wants to challenge my authority when dad isn't here. You will hang up feeling lucky.

Hmmmm, hey. Do you want to come over and be my butler/nanny/maid/chauffeur?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
And I fold socks, ffs. Not just turn the elastic into the other either. I crease them like when you buy them and fold them. :mad:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Ok, I'm done lol.

Btw, this is TMMAC. Thread title should be "have you ever sucked, donkey punched, or hit on a guy?"

MovinOn @MovinOn

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
And the cook, forgot about that.
I've been trying to hook up with a very cute girl who is a mechanic for about 2 years. She and her dad restore classic cars for fun. I've told her we'd be a perfect match as she could work in the garage, I'll work in the kitchen. Hasn't worked out, but that doesn't mean I will quit trying.

Although being all about hip hop and Edm is almost a deal breaker.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I've been trying to hook up with a very cute girl who is a mechanic for about 2 years. She and her dad restore classic cars for fun. I've told her we'd be a perfect match as she could work in the garage, I'll work in the kitchen. Hasn't worked out, but that doesn't mean I will quit trying.

Although being all about hip hop and Edm is almost a deal breaker.
Ok fine. You can be the cook and housekeeper. Galt, the nanny and chauffeur.

My dad was a mechanic and I can do the simple stuff. Does that help?

Lol

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Ok fine. You can be the cook and housekeeper. Galt, the nanny and chauffeur.

My dad was a mechanic and I can do the simple stuff. Does that help?

Lol
I'll be the cook, but you wouldn't want me as a housekeeper. The only place that is clean is my kitchen. The rest is a fucking train wreck. Last time I watched my niece, the 6 year old said my bedroom was a garbage can. (She isn't really wrong) But I still taught her about being tactful, and I ate all the jelly beans. She got none.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Every single fight I've been in (3), I was sucker punched. It's why the concept of squaring up with someone or crosshands or any other self defense presumptions of equality in the encounter seem ludicrous to me. Fair fights are rare fights.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I wouldn't sucker punch. That's a bitch ass move.

I've been jumped, however, and considered the nut to be a viable target.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Every single fight I've been in (3), I was sucker punched. It's why the concept of squaring up with someone or crosshands or any other self defense presumptions of equality in the encounter seem ludicrous to me. Fair fights are rare fights.
a fair fight is the first indicator of tactical failure.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Also, just remembered the time when I was in 2nd grade and my brother held me down in mount and gave me a black eye.
The next Sunday my Mom's friend came over with her two sons, one was my age and the other (Rob) was a couple years older than my brother.

Rob asked how I got a black eye, so I told him. He went over to my brother tackled him and held him down. Then he told me to come over and crack my brother. BAM.

"Good one," says Rob. "Now hit the other one."
"What?"
"Give him two."
BAM.
mission accomplished, he looked like a raccoon.

One other time I hit my brother over the back of the head with the ball-peen end of a ball-peen hammer. Made a little fountain of blood start squirting from his skull.

To his credit, he did eventually crack me in the mouth with a baseball bat and knocked out the bottom half of my top-front 4 teeth.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You didn't know any of the old school MMA guys in that area, did you? Gaz Roriston, Andy Jardine, Alex Evans etc
No, not at all. I only really got into mma 10|11 years ago. Knew of Jeremy Bailey when I lived in Basingstoke and my mate runs some kickboxing classes there but that’s about it.