Lifestyle The TMMACer code: Have you ever stolen anything?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Have you ever stolen anything?

• Never

• The occasional candy from the bulk bin or a grape off the vine at the grocer. F'n sue me!

• Nothing over $10

• Nothing over $50

• Nothing over $100

• Nothing over $1,000

• I loot and pilfer on the reg

Results are only viewable after voting.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What turned you around? Why aren't you doing hard time in solitary right now? ;)
I grew up and had things stolen from me.got a different perspective on life.had my car stolen,house broke into 5x.its a shitty thing to do to people.i stopped hanging around with criminals.i basically grew up in rural hillbilly country with zero parental supervision.most of my friends from that era are still doing the same shit.that is not the life i want to live

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I got caught shoplifting a pair of shorts from a department store when I was a freshman in high school. They didn’t press charges, (I’m white,) but a cop took me home. I have never even considered stealing anything since.

koolinkunming

Dec 13, 2017
One time when I was 16 I got sick of waiting in the line of a slow ass cashier and walked out with my pack of bubblegum in hand.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
for some reason I was never compelled to steal I didn't like doing it.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I grew up and had things stolen from me.got a different perspective on life.had my car stolen,house broke into 5x.its a shitty thing to do to people.i stopped hanging around with criminals.i basically grew up in rural hillbilly country with zero parental supervision.most of my friends from that era are still doing the same shit.that is not the life i want to live
My story is fairly similar. I was pretty delinquent as a juvenile. As I got older and experienced some foul shit happen to me I had a change of perspective. I wouldn't be able to steal anything now. Maybe that's part of the maturation process of a male. Or maybe I'm just old as shit.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nope. Never stolen a thing.
I've even found a wallet and called the guy up and returned it - and it was full of greenbacks.

I'm an honest dude.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
My favorite stealing story was when I went to Massilion Ohio to visit who used to be my best friend. We misappropriated 2 cases of Natural Light and took them to a nearby farm. Land owner was not happy, and shot one of us with a blasting cap loaded with rock salt. Ruined his jeans and burned for days.

Edit: Worst hangover ever.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
My favorite stealing story was when I went to Massilion Ohio to visit who used to be my best friend. We misappropriated 2 cases of Natural Light and took them to a nearby farm. Land owner was not happy, and shot one of us with a blasting cap loaded with rock salt. Ruined his jeans and burned for days.

Edit: Worst hangover ever.
Wait. Are we including beer heists?

If we are then yaah I've stolen stuff. And I have some great fucking stories. Haha.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Wait. Are we including beer heists?

If we are then yaah I've stolen stuff. And I have some great fucking stories. Haha.
It wasnt really stealing. They left the garage door open.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It wasnt really stealing. They left the garage door open.
I don't have time right now because I'm packing up for a hike. But when I return, I have some doozies to share.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
You're charged per person. We had 5 people in the trunk. Gatekeeper was pissed when we left. Went back the next day, and she was there again and asked how many of us were in the trunk. Good times.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The fact that there's "hillbilly country" in Canada amazes me. I've only ever had 2 Canadian friends and they were both really well off so I'm basing my assumption entirely off of that.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The fact that there's "hillbilly country" in Canada amazes me. I've only ever had 2 Canadian friends and they were both really well off so I'm basing my assumption entirely off of that.
Most of canada away from the cities is hillbilly country