General The true face of white nationalism

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
"Our enemies *sniffle* will not stop. What options *sniffle* do we have?"

I don't understand these people.

I also don't understand people wanting to show up and give these
People any attention whatsoever.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is there any link to this guy advocating violence, or "more violence on Vice News", as is referenced in the tweet above?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Is there any link to this guy advocating violence, or "more violence on Vice News", as is referenced in the tweet above?
50 seconds in on Sex Chicken's video.
"Of course I'm capable of violence. I'm carrying a gun. I go to the Gym all the time. I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence."

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
sparkuri @sparkuri

I know "making myself capable of violence" doesn't exactly equate to advocating violence. But it does. So don't even start. Lol

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, all this shit is a joke to me.
A passionate neo-nazi, or nazi, may have valid points, but expecting anything less than total crucifixion in todays climate is a perfect reflection of his IQ.
At the same time, the equally retarded antifa get media sympathy while they're starting, and destroying shit.
If someone is smashing my car, if course I'm gonna hit the gas, but we've got the constitution not to be there in the first place.
The media control is what scares me, as it in itself is a perfect representation of the totalitarianism they say to be against, and the populace buys it.
And when the driver is absolved, expect more cities to burn.
These are troubling times.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm only advocating for genocide in the most peaceful possible way. WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A passionate neo-nazi, or nazi, may have valid points, but expecting anything less than total crucifixion in todays climate is a perfect reflection of his IQ.
At the same time, the equally retarded antifa get media sympathy while they're starting, and destroying shit.
If someone is smashing my car, if course I'm gonna hit the gas, but we've got the constitution not to be there in the first place.
The media control is what scares me, as it in itself is a perfect representation of the totalitarianism they say to be against, and the populace buys it.
Yes it's insane that in "today's climate" the valid points of nazis aren't respected.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken , Straight up(if you're serious), are you not seeing this banter as a scared dude?
He reminds me of the extrovert version of Michael Rappaport in Higher Learning.
Unless we're SEVERELY stretching, he's not advocating violence, so much as drum-beating that he's not a pussy to his own constituency.
Adversely, these nerds are being literally physically attacked across the nation.
If ANYONE has to, they'll clearly attempt to kill anyone attempting to harm them.
And that is exactly what we saw in Charlottesville, but not the picture being portrayed obviously.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken , Straight up(if you're serious), are you not seeing this banter as a scared dude?
Unless we're SEVERELY stretching, he's not advocating violence, so much as drum-beating that he's not a pussy to his own constituency.
Adversely, these nerds are being literally physically attacked across the nation.
If ANYONE has to, they'll clearly attempt to kill anyone attempting to harm them.
And that is exactly what we saw in Charlottesville, but not the picture being portrayed obviously.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
What part of advocating for an ethno-state is non-violent? How does he plan to remove 100 million people from the United States without violence?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It's really strange and bothers me all of the people framing this as a Neo-Nazi vs. Anti fa debate. These are fucking white supremacists holding a rally. It should be America vs. white supremacists and everyone who didn't make it out to confront these pieces of shit should be thanking the people who did it for them. Instead we have people saying "well what did they say to the Nazis? Were they rude to the Nazis?". I don't care if they rubbed shit in the Nazi's faces, White supremacists deserve to have shit rubbed in their face. The resistance to these fucking assholes is not "Anti-fa" it is everyone except for a tiny segment of morons.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's really strange and bothers me all of the people framing this as a Neo-Nazi vs. Anti fa debate. These are fucking white supremacists holding a rally. It should be America vs. white supremacists and everyone who didn't make it out to confront these pieces of shit should be thanking the people who did it for them. Instead we have people saying "well what did they say to the Nazis? Were they rude to the Nazis?". I don't care if they rubbed shit in the Nazi's faces, White supremacists deserve to have shit rubbed in their face. The resistance to these fucking assholes is not "Anti-fa" it is everyone except for a tiny segment of morons.

This ironically is fundamentally anti-American.

"We're for free-speech, unless we disagree, then hurt them"

Wtf

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Doesn't the UN charter dictate that every ethnicity has to have a "homeland"?
By all means find and quote it. I haven't read the UN charter so couldn't say either way. Although, I would suggest there is a difference between having a homeland and having an ethno-state.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Although I agree with your sentiments that the values of Nazism are appalling. Advocating violence against people who don't hold your political values is absolutely unacceptable in a free country.