Society The Twitter Files

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Separate from Elon so it isn't lost in the mix...requires own thread.

Preview:

Screenshot_20221203_114923.jpg

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll bet I was on the shadowban list, before I was on the definitive one...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As a private company, I don’t believe this would be wrong, but if it was done at the behest of a government official, or the opposition candidate, then that’s a major deal.
Hell Twitter's as private as a National Park.
And it's being legally defined in the public square in real-time.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So now conservatives want the government to tell private businesses how to run themselves?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
So now conservatives want the government to tell private businesses how to run themselves?
i think most of us would rather tell the government to stop fucking around in private businesses. I mean how many fbi/cia agents need to work at the largest tech companies actively suppressing political speech/scientific expression in regards to public policy, even in opposition to ownership as we just saw with Jim Baker, before we think there's a problem.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
i think most of us would rather tell the government to stop fucking around in private businesses. I mean how many fbi/cia agents need to work at the largest tech companies actively suppressing political speech/scientific expression in regards to public policy, even in opposition to ownership as we just saw with Jim Baker, before we think there's a problem.
Unfortunately the gobernment has put its fingers in everything and we now work for them instead of the gobernment working for us as intended.
I just find it interesting that each "side" acts like the other "side" is wrong for doing exactly what they are doing.
Is Truth Social and other "conservative" sites not doing the same thing the other side is doing.
For the record I hate both parties but can't stand racism and anti gay/trans bs so apparently that now makes me a liberal instead if just a human.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Is Truth Social and other "conservative" sites not doing the same thing the other side is doing.
you got any credible accusation of this actually happening, at the behest of the government? Because if you did I'd happily call that shit out as well.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
you got any credible accusation of this actually happening, at the behest of the government? Because if you did I'd happily call that shit out as well.
Trump didn't use the government and social media to sway the voting and turn the election to his favor?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Trump didn't use the government and social media to sway the voting and turn the election to his favor?
are you accusing trump and his admin of demanding that a social media company censor a private individual or an opposing politician and they acquiesced???

maybe it's just me but i have seen absolutely zero evidence this happened.

But if you got something I don't know about, I'd be happy to look at it.

And if it's legit i'd be equally as pissed as the Biden campaign, admin, and unelected federal agents doing so.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
are you accusing trump and his admin of demanding that a social media company censor a private individual or an opposing politician and they acquiesced???

maybe it's just me but i have seen absolutely zero evidence this happened.

But if you got something I don't know about, I'd be happy to look at it.

And if it's legit i'd be equally as pissed as the Biden campaign, admin, and unelected federal agents doing so.
We can go round and round this but Trump himself said he sent government officials to Florida to interfere and make sure DeSantis won. He also called officials from the white house telling them to make sure he won the election. He tried to dissolve the post office so people couldn't vote by mail. He used docisl media to cause a insurrection....

But I guess that's the same as a President requesting twitter to not publish unauthorized pics of his sons dick to yall.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
requesting twitter to not publish unauthorized pics of his sons dick to yall.
It isn't about dick picks brother

It is about a family completely compromised by multiple foreign governments

The whole thing runs on blackmail(both "sides") and Biden's giant pile of it was suppressed and ignored/excused at the most important time as voters were making decisions

The dick picks and inappropriate sexual behavior is also concerning and part of the blackmail, but to generalize it as simply dick picks is kinda silly in my perspective

FYI He wasn't president at the time, just a former VP and career puppet/politician.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
It isn't about dick picks brother

It is about a family completely compromised by multiple foreign governments

The whole thing runs on blackmail(both "sides") and Biden's giant pile of it was suppressed and ignored/excused at the most important time as voters were making decisions

The dick picks and inappropriate sexual behavior is also concerning and part of the blackmail, but to generalize it as simply dick picks is kinda silly in my perspective

FYI He wasn't president at the time, just a former VP and career puppet/politician.
So the Trump family isn't completely compromised by multiple foreign governments?