Society The Twitter Files

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I expect casual misunderstanding such as this.
As bad as some want to be offended *or to defend*, it isn't necessary.
Homosexuality is factually a submissive psychosocial position.
It's simply a mathematical statement regarding the situation, not "personal" or homophobic, as convenient a target as that'd be.
No, you just don't like fags. That sure looks good as we have very few regulars left. ?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I expect casual misunderstanding such as this.
As bad as some want to be offended *or to defend*, it isn't necessary.
Homosexuality is factually a submissive psychosocial position.
It's simply a mathematical statement regarding the situation, not "personal" or homophobic, as convenient a target as that'd be.
You think people that have been persecuted, jailed, and worse for centuries (if not more) just because of who they love are submissive? Until very recently there was almost nothing more disliked in society then homosexuals.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You think people that have been persecuted, jailed, and worse for centuries (if not more) just because of who they love are submissive? Until very recently there was almost nothing more disliked in society then homosexuals.

Ironic, as usual it's you that "don't get it".
Screenshot_20221224_115028.jpg
In case you were wondering why you never get responses from me, but I'll educate this once then go back to peace.

Yes, homosexuals, transvestites, and every other non-binary whatever "person" are currently the most submissive population.
It's precisely why they are in places of power in the U.S. alongsidethe most compromised pieces of shit on earth like Biden, Graham etc.
Democrats put them in power because of their history of oppression. They will do as they're told. Like wear masks for eternity, or get boosted 100 times with the deadliest injection known to man.
This is a psychosocial phenomenon going back to caveman, and can be clearly seen everywhere on earth, most notably largely post- atom bomb Japan with a culture that's been bleaching themselves white for decades.

I have you on ignore because I know you're a good person, my only fellow WhoDat, have a spectacular sense of humor, and don't want to be tempted to engage with you negatively on issues that require some history & depth.
I am compassionate to the homosexual community, including my own family.
They are being used and need fearless adults to point it out, not complacent cowards afraid of being canceled.
The latter will never truly stand up for them as the patterns goes unrecognized.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The CIA has been holding holding regular 'briefings' with Twitter execs to direct them what to censor - especially on foreign news topics

And there are indications this goes on across US internet platforms

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The CIA has been holding holding regular 'briefings' with Twitter execs to direct them what to censor - especially on foreign news topics

And there are indications this goes on across US internet platforms
What the fuck, bruv. Do you even Stand with Ukraine?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Ironic, as usual it's you that "don't get it".
View attachment 81534
In case you were wondering why you never get responses from me, but I'll educate this once then go back to peace.

Yes, homosexuals, transvestites, and every other non-binary whatever "person" are currently the most submissive population.
It's precisely why they are in places of power in the U.S. alongsidethe most compromised pieces of shit on earth like Biden, Graham etc.
Democrats put them in power because of their history of oppression. They will do as they're told. Like wear masks for eternity, or get boosted 100 times with the deadliest injection known to man.
This is a psychosocial phenomenon going back to caveman, and can be clearly seen everywhere on earth, most notably largely post- atom bomb Japan with a culture that's been bleaching themselves white for decades.

I have you on ignore because I know you're a good person, my only fellow WhoDat, have a spectacular sense of humor, and don't want to be tempted to engage with you negatively on issues that require some history & depth.
I am compassionate to the homosexual community, including my own family.
They are being used and need fearless adults to point it out, not complacent cowards afraid of being canceled.
The latter will never truly stand up for them as the patterns goes unrecognized.
rmfw1f4qugz91.png

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015