the UFC is suing francis's team

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Considering the loophole usage(snitching clause to reduce 4 years ban to 2 with time served), changing definition of failed tests(pulsing), the moving of events when testing positive, etc...that they have done for Jon I feel that something definitely occurred and he was asked to voluntarily give up his LHW belt.

Nothing really makes sense otherwise.

If he is gonna fight HW then fight HW, talking isn't fighting.

He technically was failing every test that had "pulsing" metabolites...not long after that they stopped disclosing most of the test results.

Designer steroids was obviously what he had been doing for quite some time...His PEDs and usage methods of choice were mostly ahead of the testing technology and detection capability.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The family of the other forum Admin sure were shocked when a redneck and a baldie turned up on their turf with baseball bats too.
It wasn't that forum of baldies you like where you all march and salute funny?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not crying at all bubba

Would love to see him fight again and take his third straight loss

He didn't beat Reyes or Santos...then he just gave up his belt...dude is slipping inside and outside the cocktagon

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not crying at all bubba

Would love to see him fight again and take his third straight loss

He didn't beat Reyes or Santos...then he just gave up his belt...dude is slipping inside and outside the cocktagon
Never lost. Once disqualified. I saw elbows worse on Saturday night to the back of the head.

I do t know why you won't admit that Jones is the greatest fighter in history. I think you will be happy once you do.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lmao
Shall I take him as my lord and saviour?
No, he won't have you with that girls hair, probably thinks your a pro wrestler from the 1980s or something. And they have a habit of betraying people.

So I don't fucken blame him tbh.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Francis Ngannou has made peace with the next step in his career, whether that’s in the UFC or elsewhere.

In other words, the UFC heavyweight champion won’t bend on his demands should he sign a new UFC contract. As he said Monday on The MMA Hour, he estimates he’s already left a lot of money on the table to get to this point.

“You can be free and fight for the UFC,” Ngannou said. “I just want to be free. We are supposedly independent contractors. [An] independent contractor is technically a free person. That’s the reason why they need some adjustments in that contract. That’s what I’ve been fighting for.”

The exact shape of Ngannou’s freedom remains somewhat of an open question, and one that is unprecedented in the promotion’s history. The 35-year-old Cameroon native is still the heavyweight champion after a gutsy decision win over Ciryl Gane at UFC 270 and believes he has fulfilled his contract to the UFC. He is willing to sign another one, but only if the promotion makes concessions on some of its longstanding business practices (even as the promotion appears to have made them less restrictive amid a long-running anti-trust case with former UFC fighters).

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hate to say it but if you make 600k in a year and you are broke in 11 months that is on you . the ufc is greasy af but cmon man .....i cant sympathize with a guy who is just burning thru money like there is no tomorrow then crying about money.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i hate to say it but if you make 600k in a year and you are broke in 11 months that is on you . the ufc is greasy af but cmon man .....i cant sympathize with a guy who is just burning thru money like there is no tomorrow then crying about money.
His Cardano isn't taking off the way he thought it would. Cut him some slack.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I'm an independent contractor. I've been off work since December 11th iirc with health issues. Zero sick pay. Zero health care from my employer. That's the deal. On the flip side if I wanted to go work for a competitor I just go do it. If I can't work a week next month I say hey I can't work a week next month. They will say "oh well people are already booked off for that time yada yada" and I say well I'm telling you not requesting. It's a very fucked up game. I'm gonna talk to the manager there when I go back about switching over to the company permanently, the only trouble is the pay will be wank, and I'm a greedy cunt who likes cash. I have said for years it's preposterous that UFC fighters are bound to contracts that don't allow them to compete in other organisations.

That's not what a contractor is. The UFC uses it as a loophole to save themselves cash and retain talent. It's a load of shit and they should be sued.

@Nate Quarry
First of all Good Recovery about the health stuff!
Be careful with your plan. I cannot recommend stuff, bit maybe mildly advise: becoming an employee is like a wild proud animal going to live in the zoo or something.. you get regular meals and there's a roof over your head. but from then on you're losing everything that was worthwile.. the worst part is, the whole world all of a sudden becomes 'non-tax-deductible'. Horror-scenario, that is.

or maybe you give it a try and it turns out great. or after some time you quit and once you go back to being self-employed, everyday will be like a blessing from then on.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
he's not getting 600k after taxes and expenses.

And he's not going to have a 40 yr working career.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I guess none of them could sign with bellator or one of the other fight promotions since its a "monopoly".
monopoly doesn't mean that competition doesn't exist, just that a business has a dominant market position and uses it to screw employees and customers.

that's the UFC, in a nutshell.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he's not getting 600k after taxes and expenses.

And he's not going to have a 40 yr working career.
he is going to go from making 600k for a few years to making zero . then maybe make 2 mil getting humiliated by tyson fury and then boxing dries up on him too

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
he is going to go from making 600k for a few years to making zero . then maybe make 2 mil getting humiliated by tyson fury and then boxing dries up on him too
so he's going to go from making 600k/yr fighting 3 times, to making $1M/yr fighting once over the next two years...then making $200k/fight for a couple years in Bellator...

seems like he's got this figured out.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
so he's going to go from making 600k/yr fighting 3 times, to making $1M/yr fighting once over the next two years...then making $200k/fight for a couple years in Bellator...

seems like he's got this figured out.
or he coulld just stfu and make 600k fighting for the next 5-6 years in the ufc and then go to bellator. he is willling to burn up his ufc future for a one off boxing match that may not even materialize . he is waking away from several million dollars on the table with the ufc to roll the dice on a boxing match that might not even happen

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it must be hard for those guys who made 10k and 12k on the last card to listen to francis cry about 600k. hell davison and moreno didnt make 600k combined in a title rematch

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it must be hard for those guys who made 10k and 12k on the last card to listen to francis cry about 600k. hell davison and moreno didnt make 600k combined in a title rematch
they're as bad at math as you.

what percentage of revenue went to fighters?
you say Davison/Moreno payouts like it's a point of pride how little UFC pays fighters.
i mean, if they didn't use predatory business practices to keep wages low and maintain their monopoly, it would be a mark of a well-run business. But as it is, it's just a mark of how scummy UFC is run.