The UFC needs to book Hendricks vs. Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
These two wrestled in college and Hendricks won controversially. They are now top 5 WW's with KO power and great wrestling. It sounds like Hendricks will need to take another fight and this is the only one that makes sense.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yep. Definitely the fight to make. T-Wood & Askren are good friends as well, so you know he would be giving his opinion on how that would go down lol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I still see Rory beating them all, only the champ will be able to give him trouble again but I see him losing the rematch.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Personally, I think Hendricks beats Rory.
I would like to see that fight. We saw Rory get taken down and mounted in the first round against Maia before Maia gassed out. I wonder if Hendricks would be able to outgrapple Rory and control him from top position without running out of gas himself.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would like to see that fight. We saw Rory get taken down and mounted in the first round against Maia before Maia gassed out. I wonder if Hendricks would be able to outgrapple Rory and control him from top position without running out of gas himself.
I think that's what would happen. I think it would be 5 rounds of Rory on his back.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight...
Lol. My love for Rory is only rivaled by IWEIs love for Big Rig. If Johnny can find a way to get matched up to challenge Rory for his belt one day it will make for a sad day in one of our lives.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol. My love for Rory is only rivaled by IWEIs love for Big Rig. If Johnny can find a way to get matched up to challenge Rory for his belt one day it will make for a sad day in one of our lives.
Swear, I'm not a Hendricks fanboy. Now, Penn? Yep. And you sir have crossed the fucking line with that gif.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Woodley would beat Hendricks if he is in the right mindset. Rory would tattoo Hendricks. But we all know that Hendricks isnt gonna fight again and the UFC will make the rematch. Lawlor whooped up on him in both fights and I see it going the same way for the 3rd. Lawlor retains in another decision.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
That fight should be the main event for the San Diego Fight night on July 15th. Four days after Lawler vs Rory it would set up next challenger.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I agree. I think Johny needs at least one more solid win before fighting for the title again. Woodley is the right opponent. If Woodley wins, he deserves the shot

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I would love that fight. I just dont have interest in seeing Lawler Hendricks 3. I do believe Robbie beats Rory.

wiggum

Feb 22, 2015
It's an interesting fight. The problem is, I'm not really interested in either guy fighting for the belt at this point.