The UFC needs to book Hendricks vs. Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiggum

Feb 22, 2015
Woodley has faster hands, arguably equal power, and slightly worse wrestling. I'm not sure either guy has good footwork. I don't think I could pick a winner.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Woodley has faster hands, arguably equal power, and slightly worse wrestling. I'm not sure either guy has good footwork. I don't think I could pick a winner.
I don't think wrestling will be a factor. I don't see either guy being able to take the other down and control them. So in a 15 minute stand up fight, who wins? I want to find out.

wiggum

Feb 22, 2015
I don't think wrestling will be a factor. I don't see either guy being able to take the other down and control them. So in a 15 minute stand up fight, who wins? I want to find out.
Yeah. That's my prediction. The question is whether - through power, footwork, or kick - Hendricks can mitigate Tyron's in and out explosions.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah. That's my prediction. The question is whether - through power, footwork, or kick - Hendricks can mitigate Tyron's in and out explosions.
I'm also curious as to whether Woodley will continue to train at Roufusports. I think his striking was much more technical in the Kelvin fight.