The Ultimate Fighter Season 26

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Do we have a season thread for TUF 26 yet? Someone posted on twitter that it's starting tonight, and I hadn't realized that (idk why). I guess with all the may-mac talk there hasn't been much tuf buzz lately.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I expect Barb Honchak, Lauren Murphy, Roxy, or maybe DeAnna Bennett to win this thing.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
If you are having a bad day today, feel free to make a status post or a thread in ot and talk about it. :hibiscus:
No I am actually having a rare good day.

I still give zero shits about TUF. The last season was my first for many mnay years and I recorded it, ffwd to the fight, turn off. The house stuff is just boring, and there are only so many sob stories I can listen to before I top myself.

Not fighter bashing, but the male standard of fights on the show has been hilariously variable... I cannot bear to watch the women. I struggle so hard with them on main cards. Outside of a few it makes me weep.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
No I am actually having a rare good day.

I still give zero shits about TUF. The last season was my first for many mnay years and I recorded it, ffwd to the fight, turn off. The house stuff is just boring, and there are only so many sob stories I can listen to before I top myself.

Not fighter bashing, but the male standard of fights on the show has been hilariously variable... I cannot bear to watch the women. I struggle so hard with them on main cards. Outside of a few it makes me weep.
I am sure that the gay fighter angle will be overly exploited this season.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I see a lot of people online talk highly of Roxy....I remember sitting in front of her and some of her friends at a UFC event. While I don't have anything against her...her friends were annoying as fuk. They wouldn't shut the fuk up the entire time.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So how was it? I watched the first 30 minutes or so and then remembered that I hadn't eaten anything all day and cooked some dinner and started reading and forgot about the rest of the show.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
So how was it? I watched the first 30 minutes or so and then remembered that I hadn't eaten anything all day and cooked some dinner and started reading and forgot about the rest of the show.
I DVR'd it and went to bed (cold, sore throat). I have a relative visiting tonight. I will probably watch it this weekend, or else my husband and I will watch it in the morning if my buddy sleeps later than us. We usually watch it together.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Finally got to watch. I thought it was good, especially compared with some other horrible seasons. Roxy did great. My husband and I are both into it. We didn't even have to fast forward.

We'll see how it goes when they start showing more interaction in the house, though.

Drake

Cunning Linguist
Jul 9, 2017
If Barb can return to form & shake off the rust she should take this relatively easily. Roxxy can give her a scare though.

Murphy could also be one who should go pretty far. I used to be pretty high on DeAnna but i've kind of lost faith in her.

My dark horse is Montana Stewart.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I see a lot of people online talk highly of Roxy....I remember sitting in front of her and some of her friends at a UFC event. While I don't have anything against her...her friends were annoying as fuk. They wouldn't shut the fuk up the entire time.
Roxy is really talented and really carried the standard for American MMA over in Japan. She got a big push online because she knew Kirik and Chris over at the UG personally and also was an active poster for a long time. Unfortunately, I think her time might be up at 35, but she's got enough experience now that she may be able.to make a strong last run.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Finally got to watch. I thought it was good, especially compared with some other horrible seasons. Roxy did great. My husband and I are both into it. We didn't even have to fast forward.

We'll see how it goes when they start showing more interaction in the house, though.
Just judging by the preview..there will be plenty of water works this season.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
deAnna is too small for 125

here wikipedia is also pretty interesting

"Bennett currently lives in Utah and shares split custody of her dog Atlas, an American Staffordshire Terrier and Cane Corso mix.

It is quite well noted that her soul mate is Mexican food, though she would never turn down a Costco platter of cocktail shrimp or pile of bacon.

Bennett is an avid baker and is known to make a pie or two, but she never eats it herself"

costco shrimp don't sound safe

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bennett wrecked that girl tonight when it hit the mat. Gervogyan has to work on her take down defense and BJJ if she wants to fight in the UFC.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Justin's a hell of a coach. Sucked that he had to use a translator to communicate with Gervogyan during training. Must have been frustrating...as well as not being able to give her instructions from the corner. You could tell it was killing him lol.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
We got preempted for baseball, so when we went to watch it on the dvr, we only had the first 20 min. We have the repeat set to record. :(

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
One of my old Jiujitsu coaches. If she fights Damian Maia style she wins.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Watched last week's episode. Lauren's face looks really thin. I think she might be too big to stay at 125 longterm.
I agree she did not look like she belongs at 125 face was looking sucked in

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
nicco has an attractive face good bone structure lauren looked intimidating in that stare down like she had just gotten out of jail.