Lifestyle The vegan YouTube world is imploding

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Basically. People putting on makeup. Whether they’re testing/reviewing something, teaching technique, talking about makeup/hair stuff (beauty products), or just doing stuff while talking, if they’re beauty adjacent, they’re considered a beauty guru.

Jenna Marbles is one of these so called “beautubers.”
Sadly a lot of western men seem to be doing the same shit. Should just get drunk and take pictures of deer imo.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Basically. People putting on makeup. Whether they’re testing/reviewing something, teaching technique, talking about makeup/hair stuff (beauty products), or just doing stuff while talking, if they’re beauty adjacent, they’re considered a beauty guru.

Jenna Marbles is one of these so called “beautubers.”
Looks like men can do a better job at making and applying make up than women can.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Looks like men can do a better job at making and applying make up than women can.
This never gets old but needs repeating. Women dress (and get made up) for other women. They undress for men.

There is a distinct look in Boca and probably L.A. too. Men do not find it attractive but women seem to love this horrid look on each other.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Seriously though I am hungry
Last night I had crispy fried lobster wontons and what they call "Special Fried Rice"

shrimp, beef, chicken, peas, carrots,
egg and onion wok tossed
with jasmine rice topped with
scallions

Really good stuff with a bit of Saucy Susan Duck Sauce.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Last night I had crispy fried lobster wontons and what they call "Special Fried Rice"

shrimp, beef, chicken, peas, carrots,
egg and onion wok tossed
with jasmine rice topped with
scallions

Really good stuff with a bit of Saucy Susan Duck Sauce.
All mang. Pm no

Jan 21, 2015
(The couple once claimed that more thin people would have survived 9/11 if fat people weren’t blocking the stairwells.)

“It was one of the worst days of my life.”

If discovering a Youtuber is a fraud is the worst day of your life I'd say you're doing OK.

Fat folk as a cause for 9/11 suffering is new to me, and that says a lot lol

I have a vegan friend he is wonderful but also quite crazy

I like meat but have been increasingly turned off of pork yet I dont even have any logical reasons why

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
If discovering a Youtuber is a fraud is the worst day of your life I'd say you're doing OK.

I like meat but have been increasingly turned off of pork yet I dont even have any logical reasons why
Most of us think pork is the main staple of your diet.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It's because you want to be a woman and women can't eat pork

View: https://youtu.be/NN0ANxAhkxk