The Viking Experience

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
What. The. Fuck?
I can’t even defend that. Thats just really really stupid.

Still NXT Tag Champs too, so if thats their new names over there, equally if not more stupid.

Does open up the discussion that we have to remember NXT is technically still a developmental brand. The counter of course being that roster is much more talented, most having pre established histories. Plus no other wrestling company changes their names.

More odd than stupid. Oddly stupid, really. Stupid

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I can’t even defend that. Thats just really really stupid.

Still NXT Tag Champs too, so if thats their new names over there, equally if not more stupid.

Does open up the discussion that we have to remember NXT is technically still a developmental brand. The counter of course being that roster is much more talented, most having pre established histories. Plus no other wrestling company changes their names.

More odd than stupid. Oddly stupid, really. Stupid
I'm going to assume everyone but the people who came up with it hate it.. Roaddog's defense of it is "more people will know the viking experience than ever knew war machine," is absolute bullshit.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm going to assume everyone but the people who came up with it hate it.. Roaddog's defense of it is "more people will know the viking experience than ever knew war machine," is absolute bullshit.
Oh lord, he said that?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
War Raiders were stupid only because War Machine was a perfect name. But the Viking Experience should be the name of the finisher, not them. Road Dogg comes off as an idiot.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
War Raiders were stupid only because War Machine was a perfect name. But the Viking Experience should be the name of the finisher, not them. Road Dogg comes off as an idiot.
Great name for a finisher.

More surprising given Road Dogg loves him a full tag Smackdown.