General The Virginia gun thing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Democrat leaders want to ban guns, forever, period.

My state now on the floor.

NEW - HB 2467 - Statewide excise tax on sale, trade, or transfers of all firearms
NEW - HB 2240 - Bans possession, sale, use, or transfer of all magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - HB 2241 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - SB 6076 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - SB 6077 - Bans possession, sale, use, or transfer of all magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - HB 2519 - Background checks for ammunition, licensing of all ammunition sellers
NEW - SB 6288 - Creates the "office of firearm violence prevention"
NEW - SB 6294 - Mandates potentially expensive, time consuming, or hard to obtain training for CPL
HB 1068 - Bans "high capacity" magazines above 10 rounds
SB 5062 - Bans "high capacity" magazines above 10 rounds
SB 5340 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines over 10 rounds
HB 1286 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines over 10 rounds
HB 1346 - Bans the sale of ammunition to individuals under 21
SB 5174 - Implements expensive training requirements and fees for Concealed Pistol License
HB 1315 - Implements expensive training requirements and fees for Concealed Pistol License
SB 5434 - Implements "gun free" zones at day cares, libraries, and public parks
HB 1530 - Implements "gun free" zones at day cares, libraries, and public parks
HB 1374 - Repeals state preemption law

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Democrat leaders want to ban guns, forever, period.

My state now on the floor.

NEW - HB 2467 - Statewide excise tax on sale, trade, or transfers of all firearms
NEW - HB 2240 - Bans possession, sale, use, or transfer of all magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - HB 2241 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - SB 6076 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - SB 6077 - Bans possession, sale, use, or transfer of all magazines above 10 rounds
NEW - HB 2519 - Background checks for ammunition, licensing of all ammunition sellers
NEW - SB 6288 - Creates the "office of firearm violence prevention"
NEW - SB 6294 - Mandates potentially expensive, time consuming, or hard to obtain training for CPL
HB 1068 - Bans "high capacity" magazines above 10 rounds
SB 5062 - Bans "high capacity" magazines above 10 rounds
SB 5340 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines over 10 rounds
HB 1286 - Bans semi-automatic firearms and magazines over 10 rounds
HB 1346 - Bans the sale of ammunition to individuals under 21
SB 5174 - Implements expensive training requirements and fees for Concealed Pistol License
HB 1315 - Implements expensive training requirements and fees for Concealed Pistol License
SB 5434 - Implements "gun free" zones at day cares, libraries, and public parks
HB 1530 - Implements "gun free" zones at day cares, libraries, and public parks
HB 1374 - Repeals state preemption law
what's the polling on this?

Has Virginia changed that much that these guys can't be voted out?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Ha I hope this gets crazy. They aren't taking guns.
All my Dem fb friends r loud whiny bitches. The pro gun ppl are quiet badasses. Gona be ugly when the quiet ppl decide to push back

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ha I hope this gets crazy. They aren't taking guns.
All my Dem fb friends r loud whiny bitches. The pro gun ppl are quiet badasses. Gona be ugly when the quiet ppl decide to push back
they should just print out a thousand black AR-15 cut-outs and march on Capital Square.

or arm themselves to the teeth, surround Capital Square, and sing "Kum Ba Ya"

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
what's the polling on this?

Has Virginia changed that much that these guys can't be voted out?
Virginia is gone. It was just north Virginia that John McCain's brother called "Communist Country" and now it's infecting the rest of the state. It used to be a toss up state and it's solid Dem now so much so the Dems run everything like they do in a handful of other states.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
wonder if it's the same level of credibility as the threats that got Soleimani whacked.

seems like "credible threats" is the magic phrase that strips all people of their rights...'temporarily'

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Every citizen should be armed with the responsibility to protect themselves and not rely on others to protect them.

This is scary times we live in ...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
classic hegalian dialect here. . northham is creating a problem and when the public reacts to it they can use it to pass gun laws "for public safety"

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
classic hegalian dialect here. . northham is creating a problem and when the public reacts to it they can use it to pass gun laws "for public safety"
Notice he didn't hesitate to put a black cop behind him while bringing up "white nationalists" & "Charlotsville".

What a load of malarchy.
The only violence being threatened is by his words, right then, on live tv.
The reason for the 2nd ammendment.

T

The Big Guy

More people die from gang violence every year in the United states than all of Americas school shootings and mass shootings combined in history.

It's like the toilet is overflowing shit inside your house but your more worried that your hose drips.

Let's focus on Chicago, Baltimore, St louis and all the other cities with rampant crime and not focus on and persecute regular law abiding citizens who carry for good reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
More people die from gang violence every year in the United states than all of Americas school shootings and mass shootings combined in history.

It's like the toilet is overflowing shit inside your house but your more worried that your hose bib drips.

Let's focus on Chicago, Baltimore, St louis and all the other cities with rampant crime and not focus on and persecute regular law abiding citizens who carry for good reason
Anyone ever heard of a hose bib? Sounds made up

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Virginia is gone. It was just north Virginia that John McCain's brother called "Communist Country" and now it's infecting the rest of the state. It used to be a toss up state and it's solid Dem now so much so the Dems run everything like they do in a handful of other states.

Lol at you caring about babies or racism.