Listen The Voice 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't think anybody has found success coming off that show. More about the judges than the contestants.

Watched first season but gave up after that

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’d love to do a TMMAC “The Voice” competition. The mods could be coaches and competitors could send them anonymous MP3s of their vocal performances. Then the mods could draft their teams, and we could do weekly showdowns. Then the final two contestants get flown to Wild’s house where we live stream a huge finale.

I think we should do a “So you think you can dance” too.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
local girl from santa rosa is supposed to be on the show.. dallas caroline is her name.. she's pretty good singer too

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’d love to do a TMMAC “The Voice” competition. The mods could be coaches and competitors could send them anonymous MP3s of their vocal performances. Then the mods could draft their teams, and we could do weekly showdowns. Then the final two contestants get flown to Wild’s house where we live stream a huge finale.

I think we should do a “So you think you can dance” too.
I am so in. Your joke is real to me!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
This girl hit some incredible notes. And the coach's responses were very eloquent and genuinely complimentary (well deserved)

And this kid is incredible. As bad as as some of his high notes were,what won me over was his smile when Blake turned around. I like this energy and spirit

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Almost everyone on this shown is great. But here's another girl with pipes that make me jealous

Plus I'm a lover of pop rock like kellly Clarkson type songs

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Are you caught up? I'm gonna try to catch up before next week's shows. Couple a day for the next couple days :) then I'll chat live. That'd be fun!
I'll DVR while in California for a week. When I get back I will catch up easily. So two weeks from today I should be available.