The Wheel of Time (November 2021)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

well, lars is wrong

so there's that
Nope

Well, you put fifteen-year-old girls in a tower filled with almost entirely women, with their hormones raging on overdrive, keep them away from men, because you can’t afford to lose any of them, and what do you think is going to happen?
Marcon 36 convention in May 2001
So yea I am right, most pillow friends are not actually Lesbians, it’s some prison type shit. The two characters don’t sex eachother as adults as far as I know

M

member 1013

thats your interpretation. it was mine as well. but the author said that his wording was intended to imply that they hooked up. so take that as you will
Oh they munched box

they’re just not “classic lesbians.” They’re “prison lesbians.”

M

member 1013

Did moraine look good this episode or what? Or am I just horny?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Oh they munched box

they’re just not “classic lesbians.” They’re “prison lesbians.”
i dont buy the prison argument. outside of rape, no one is forced to have sex

if a man chooses to have sex with a man in prison, its because he is gay or bi

if a woman at an only-women university hooks up with another woman, its because she is gay or bi

not to mention the fact that there are male servants and warders at the white tower

M

member 1013

if a woman at an only-women university hooks up with another woman, its because she is gay or bi

not to mention the fact that there are male servants and warders at the white tower
I don’t either but that’s what @Cody told me

M

member 1013

“Well, you put fifteen-year-old girls in a tower filled with almost entirely women, with their hormones raging on overdrive, keep them away from men, because you can’t afford to lose any of them, and what do you think is going to happen?”

according to the author they were isolated enough from men to go lezzy.

Keep in mind RJ was a Christian fundy so in his mind you do choose to be gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
“Well, you put fifteen-year-old girls in a tower filled with almost entirely women, with their hormones raging on overdrive, keep them away from men, because you can’t afford to lose any of them, and what do you think is going to happen?”

according to the author they were isolated enough from men to go lezzy.

Keep in mind RJ was a Christian fundy so in his mind you do choose to be gay.
yeah. he didnt have any explicitly gay men either

but the topic is whether they hooked up or not. and according to robert jordan, moiriane and siuan hooked up

M

member 1013

yeah. he didnt have any explicitly gay men either

but the topic is whether they hooked up or not. and according to robert jordan, moiriane and siuan hooked up
Oh they got down. And it was hawt. I never said they didn’t, we’re miscommunication-ing

T

The Big Guy

What's this shit thread about?

Why do I keep getting tagged for prison sex?

I already told you guys its only gay if you pull out and paid

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My reports don't count. I get too many. The mods can't handle my swag.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
K @kaladin stormblessed request:
The Witcher season 1 recap.
you read my mind

thats actually what im about to begin working on within the hour. i know the witcher so well that i can write it off the top of my head, record, and then im going to do a full rewatch and grab the little clips here or there for the video.

will finish it by EOD today or mid-day tomorrow latest. starting in an hour after i catch up with yesterdays news :))

M

member 1013

you read my mind

thats actually what im about to begin working on within the hour. i know the witcher so well that i can write it off the top of my head, record, and then im going to do a full rewatch and grab the little clips here or there for the video.

will finish it by EOD today or mid-day tomorrow latest. starting in an hour after i catch up with yesterdays news :))
You’re like a human sponge when you care about something

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You’re like a human sponge when you care about something
thanks, but not really. i just love studying. it takes me longer than most, but i do it much harder than most, so that often offsets things

as an example, ive read every witcher book between 10 and 20 times. every A Song of Ice and Fire chapter between 20 and 60 times lol

heres another stupid example. theres this finance exam called the CFA. most people read the books and highlight stuff they want to reread. but instead of highlighting, i cross off everything i know, then go back and reread and do the same, over and over until every word in the book is crossed off lol

M

member 1013

thanks, but not really. i just love studying. it takes me longer than most, but i do it much harder than most, so that often offsets things

as an example, ive read every witcher book between 10 and 20 times. every A Song of Ice and Fire chapter between 20 and 60 times lol

heres another stupid example. theres this finance exam called the CFA. most people read the books and highlight stuff they want to reread. but instead of highlighting, i cross off everything i know, then go back and reread and do the same, over and over until every word in the book is crossed off lol
Dork

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I just can’t get into this show.

Glad to see the ones who were excited for it are enjoying it though.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just can’t get into this show.

Glad to see the ones who were excited for it are enjoying it though.
not pressuring ya. but for what it's worth, the first book is the thinnest. (it was an intentional tribute to "the fellowship of the ring." but the characters and the story gets pretty badass

book 2 is relatively similar in style, but the ending has a really cool/impactful twist. and i suspect that they are doing books 2 and 3 for season 2. and if so, its going to be gnarly