General The Witcher (Netflix)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
no netflix
looks interesting
netflix been letting me down mostly though

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No Netflix
Been letting you down tho.

Some shit doesn't add up here
lol
knew that was coming
had it for a month recently and ran out of shit to watch
had it for years before that and it got stale and content level went way down

let me know about this show though, I re-join every now and then for a good show or movie

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol
knew that was coming
had it for a month recently and ran out of shit to watch
had it for years before that and it got stale and content level went way down

let me know about this show though, I re-join every now and then for a good show or movie
There's a gimpy lady in it like on deadwood

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I’m not a gamer so I’m not going to get into this, watched a trailer though and saw someone was from Cintra, which was my mum’s name.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I've read all the books and played the 2nd and 3rd game , 3rd one I got 100% done, probably the last game I bother doing that with, was great.

Games aren't canon though.

They have hacked the story up a bit, budget seems to be there but it still feels cheap.

Butcher scene in the first episode was good, it all happens in 3 seconds in the book, also Geralt is all finesse not brute force, but it was very close to how the scene was written.

Only watched the first one and I was mashed, will give it a watch, its not great though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've read all the books and played the 2nd and 3rd game , 3rd one I got 100% done, probably the last game I bother doing that with, was great.

Games aren't canon though.

They have hacked the story up a bit, budget seems to be there but it still feels cheap.

Butcher scene in the first episode was good, it all happens in 3 seconds in the book, also Geralt is all finesse not brute force, but it was very close to how the scene was written.

Only watched the first one and I was mashed, will give it a watch, its not great though.
I preferred the second episode personally. Diddnt know what the fuck was happening in the first

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I preferred the second episode personally. Diddnt know what the fuck was happening in the first
Yeah if you haven't read the books you wouldn't have a baldy man.

They have chopped the story up a fair bit, but what ever, they cut a lot of stuff out before the Kikimora fight for what ever reason and didn't go into much detail on Geralts prep for the market square.

Cintra characters were all dead before you even knew their names and the Nifguardians might as well be orks.

Second episode looks like it has to do with how Ciri became Geralts child of destiny but I don't know if they are going to go that route because they seem to have changed her story.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah if you haven't read the books you wouldn't have a baldy man.

They have chopped the story up a fair bit, but what ever, they cut a lot of stuff out before the Kikimora fight for what ever reason and didn't go into much detail on Geralts prep for the market square.

Cintra characters were all dead before you even knew their names and the Nifguardians might as well be orks.

Second episode looks like it has to do with how Ciri became Geralts child of destiny but I don't know if they are going to go that route because they seem to have changed her story.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Idk wtf is going On here

but it’s not bad?!
Yea I'm gonna have a few more beers then go back and watch some more. I liked it. But I don't unastan the magic bits with Quasimodo. And some bits later on.

I'd shag her tho