Society The word "y'all"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Please stop using it. It makes you sound like an ignorant retard who fucks his sister.

Also stop writing it. Most of you goofs don't even write it correctly - it could never be "ya'll" because "y'all" is a contraction for "you all" not fuckin "youa ll".

Acceptable alternatives:

1. You guys - preferred. This is how normal people in the U.S. and Canada talk.

2. Yous - acceptable in certain countries/regions like Ireland, Philadelphia, and the borough of Staten Island in NYC. If you use this you don't need an apostrophe.

3. You lot - I believe this is what Queen Lizzie allows her subjects to say.

Thanks in advance for the cooperation. I know you guys can do this.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What about the "yinz" guys?

Dumbest shit ever. Fittingly, most of them that I've encountered are Steelers fans.

M

member 3289

I noticed a couple people have given me shit ratings. Very mature.

You guys are probably from one of the purple areas on this map

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've used y'all before, but it's usually after I've had 12 beers and I'm trying to sound like more of a redneck on purpose.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Please stop using it. It makes you sound like an ignorant retard who fucks his sister.

Also stop writing it. Most of you goofs don't even write it correctly - it could never be "ya'll" because "y'all" is a contraction for "you all" not fuckin "youa ll".

Acceptable alternatives:

1. You guys - preferred. This is how normal people in the U.S. and Canada talk.

2. Yous - acceptable in certain countries/regions like Ireland, Philadelphia, and the borough of Staten Island in NYC. If you use this you don't need an apostrophe.

3. You lot - I believe this is what Queen Lizzie allows her subjects to say.

Thanks in advance for the cooperation. I know you guys can do this.
It will be hard but I will try. Y'all deserve it...fuck I did it again.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It’s the greatest word ever

Y’aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I like and support you, but I’ll continue to use it. I’m a lifelong Texas person. It’s part of the language.

You are certainly free to hate me or insult me or anything you wish. Just know that I love you and always will.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I heard it first in the military, which was my first encounter with an actual redneck.

Also heard it among Blacks when I was briefly working in Montgomery, Alabama.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
i only order the curly fries with beer cheese but some degenerates order the crab legs at hooters =)
Ah. I'm beer cheese and pretzels, quesadillas, or classic breaded w/ mild when I go. I go about once a week for happy hour because the bartender is dating a friend and we usually get an appetizer on the house.