The Worst Part About Colby Winning...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Is that he and Usman is going to be a very close fight. He’s improving with each fight and his stand up looked great. Accurate boxing and because of his gas tank he throws at such a ridiculous pace that he makes guys cover up so he can shoot his double.
I don’t think either he will take down Usman but I think he can overwhelm him on the feet with volume. I think Usman hits harder and can hurt him but I think Colby our scores him in the standup if it goes to decision.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the worst part other that the cringey forced character that he plays is going to be watching 2 wrestlers that cant take each other down have a sloppy kickboxing match after months of fake and ghey trash talk

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
the worst part other that the cringey forced character that he plays is going to be watching 2 wrestlers that cant take each other down have a sloppy kickboxing match after months of fake and ghey trash talk
....and you know it’ll go all 5

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
ugh. it's fucking undignified when people talk over each other. wanted to see what happened but had to pause that video 3 times to re-gather my will to live.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Colby is good for the sport in a very, very flat period. Cringey at times but other times pretty solid.

Usman-Colby is probably the 2nd most intriguing fight on the horizon after Adesanya-Knucks too. Colby is a good fighter and can present trouble for Marty.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
what is the story with the name Marty? seems like everyone used to know him as Marty in wrestling, now it's an insult to him

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
what is the story with the name Marty? seems like everyone used to know him as Marty in wrestling, now it's an insult to him
his HS wrestling coach in Nebraska called him that, and it stuck.

I don't think he ever really liked it, but when he was young he didn't stand up for himself.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Their bad kickboxing match will be only slightly better than the one Maia and Askren will put on

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fucking hell man, pair of idiots, they are like children.

Just keep repeating them selves, when they started talking about Sandwiches I almost threw my phone out the window.
they both are doing the fake "hold me back" act with ufc security "stopping" a fight between 2 actual nerds who have probably never been in a street fight in their lives. both guys are good fighters in a cage but i seriously doubt they are cut from the same cloth as guys like masvidal, wanderlei or the diaz bros who will fight you on the spot over your words. these are two athletes without an ounce of gangster in them . it looks dumb as hell for the ufc to go the pro wrestling route with fake beef and cheesy promos

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

this shit is fake and gey
I really thought the sport was starting to turn the corner and move past the trash talk era. Look at some of the biggest fights this year: Max/Frankie, Dustin/Khabib, Max/Dustin, Cowboy/Ferguson, Nunes/Holm, Jones/Satos, Ngannou/Dos Santos, Rose/Andrade, Pettis/Thompson...hell even upcoming Pettis/Diaz. None of these had any significant level of trash talk, yet the fans seemed fine with it. Situations like Masvidal/Askren or Vick/Gaethje are tolerable because the bad blood is real, not some contrived beef to drum up attention. These two clowns are going to be so annoying over the next several, months. The damn UFC is going to lean into that angle (like they did with the post-fight interview) because they know the average fan could care less about these two and the hardcore fans know this fight won't sell itself.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Colby is a badass and I think he beats Usman. When he does, TMMAC will be able to say we've had Q&A's with two Welterweight champs, Covington and Askren.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Colby is a badass and I think he beats Usman. When he does, TMMAC will be able to say we've had Q&A's with two Welterweight champs, Covington and Askren.
Colby's "Our Guy". Lives the MAGA life and isn't a soyboy nerd cuck...
#NerdBash
#WhereYouAtWaaz

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The worst part was Robbie losing
yeah .for whatever reason robbie wasnt even in that fight. could be colby shut him down but robbie didnt seem to be throwing bombs .he was playing defense instead of offense