The Worst Part About Colby Winning...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I really like Marty.

His trash talking is terrible though.
Hearing him on JRE made me a fan. I felt like that was the real him, unlike the guy who butchered his 70% comment after he beat Meek and his poor attempts to keep up in trash talk exchanges. He is way more likable as a humble everyman than when he tries to play a part.

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
yeah .for whatever reason robbie wasnt even in that fight. could be colby shut him down but robbie didnt seem to be throwing bombs .he was playing defense instead of offense
He has been doing that for a while , between the Rory and Condit fights I think he lost a lot of the fight he had and he is a little hesitant to throw . I’m a huge Lawler fan and have been for a long time but I think it’s probably time to hang them up

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He has been doing that for a while , between the Rory and Condit fights I think he lost a lot of the fight he had and he is a little hesitant to throw . I’m a huge Lawler fan and have been for a long time but I think it’s probably time to hang them up
I've seen people say this but he's never fought like that before. Tentative, yes. But he's never done this for 3 rounds before:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The worst part is Colby looked damn good in that fight. He’s gonna beat Usman and be the champ for a while. We are stuck hearing this bullshit for a few more years.

Also, i hope they are testing him for EPO.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Colby is a badass and I think he beats Usman. When he does, TMMAC will be able to say we've had Q&A's with two Welterweight champs, Covington and Askren.
and I thought I disliked K-i-r-i-k, Jason and Chris. Son, I am disappoint.

eta..oh, censoring now?

I'm going to burn my bootleg TheMMACommunity beer koozie