General The worst pizza ever made

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he added some trash to the flame for flavor?

they need a new pizza cook IMO

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the brazilians here in the south bay area are actually excellent pizzaiolos I think it is their eyetalian dna. that video is hilarious he barely added any sauce and what looked like cheddar cheese ew.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I do like that oven
would like to give it further inspection and have a pizza cook-off

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
brazilian pizza makers of italian heritage make good pizza in the southbay area of L.A county
the guy in the clip was Brazilian I assume.
Is there a lot of Brazilians with Italian heritage? This is news to me.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Trust me, I know

Virtually Identical
When you grow up in a community where for 30 years all of the immigrants came from Portugal, Italy, or Lebanon you can bet your sweet ass that WASP's have no idea what the fuck you are.

M

member 1013

I wonder why that is.
Italian Brazilians (Italian: italo-brasiliani, Portuguese: ítalo-brasileiros) are Braziliancitizens of full or partial Italian descent.[5]Italian Brazilians are the largest number of people with full or partial Italian ancestry outside Italy, with São Paulo being the most populous city with Italian ancestry in the world. Nowadays, it is possible to find millions of descendants of Italians, from the southeasternstate of Minas Gerais to the southernmoststate of Rio Grande do Sul, with the majority living in São Paulo state[6] and the highest percentage in the southeastern state of Espírito Santo (60-75%).[7][8] Small southern Brazilian towns, such as Nova Veneza, have as much as 95% of their population of Italian descent.[9]

According to the Italian government, there are 31 million Brazilians of Italian descent,[15] All figures relate to Brazilians of any Italian descent, not necessarily linked to Italian culture in any significant way. According to García,[16] the number of Brazilians with actual links to Italian identity and culture would be around 3.5 to 4.5 million people. Scholar Luigi Favero, in a book on Italian emigration between 1876 and 1976, pinpointed that Italians were present in Brasil since the Renaissance: Genoese sailors and merchants were between the first to settle in colonial Brazil since the first half of the 16th century,[17] and so, because of the many descendants of Italians emigrated there from Columbus times until 1860, the number of Brazilians with Italian roots should be increased to 35 million.[18]

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Italian Brazilians (Italian: italo-brasiliani, Portuguese: ítalo-brasileiros) are Braziliancitizens of full or partial Italian descent.[5]Italian Brazilians are the largest number of people with full or partial Italian ancestry outside Italy, with São Paulo being the most populous city with Italian ancestry in the world. Nowadays, it is possible to find millions of descendants of Italians, from the southeasternstate of Minas Gerais to the southernmoststate of Rio Grande do Sul, with the majority living in São Paulo state[6] and the highest percentage in the southeastern state of Espírito Santo (60-75%).[7][8] Small southern Brazilian towns, such as Nova Veneza, have as much as 95% of their population of Italian descent.[9]

According to the Italian government, there are 31 million Brazilians of Italian descent,[15] All figures relate to Brazilians of any Italian descent, not necessarily linked to Italian culture in any significant way. According to García,[16] the number of Brazilians with actual links to Italian identity and culture would be around 3.5 to 4.5 million people. Scholar Luigi Favero, in a book on Italian emigration between 1876 and 1976, pinpointed that Italians were present in Brasil since the Renaissance: Genoese sailors and merchants were between the first to settle in colonial Brazil since the first half of the 16th century,[17] and so, because of the many descendants of Italians emigrated there from Columbus times until 1860, the number of Brazilians with Italian roots should be increased to 35 million.[18]
I wonder why they speak Portuguese.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Is there a lot of Brazilians with Italian heritage? This is news to me.
Yes, my background is Portuguese (from Portugal)

The Brazilian Portuguese is heavily accented. It sounds like an Italian speaking english.

For example - the term "you're welcome" in Portuguese is "de nada".

Portugual Portuguese People would pronounced something like "duh nah-da" whereas Brazilian Portuguese People say something like "jee-naaaaa-daaaaa"

Can definitely tell the Italian wog influence.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
The worst difference actually would be the word "tiger" which in Portuguese is "tigre"

Portugal Portuguese pronunciation is "ti-gr" (which a slight roll of the 'r' at the end) while Brazilians say something like "cheee-greeeee" which sounds like the most flamboyantly gayest thing ever

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
But ot comment on the video...Looks like something I'd only eat after smoking 3 cones and drinking 2 cartons of VB