Society Them Boogaloo Bois just can’t stay out of trouble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Anti-govt, yes. Racist, not so sure?
The Igloo Bois are a mixed bunch.
no, libertarians are opposed to centralized, unlimited gov't.
Anti-gov't is anarchist, and this writer knows that or has no business writing about political groups.

it would be more accurate to describe libertarians as advocates for limited gov't or pro-liberty.
the fact that this author thinks that pro-liberty equates to anti-gov't shows their collectivist bias.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Do you have a not so terrible source?

Ah good ol "source shaming". Why does the source matter? Did you read the story? Do you have anything of value to add to the story?

Namaste

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ah good ol "source shaming". Why does the source matter? Did you read the story? Do you have anything of value to add to the story?

Namaste
I did read the story, I'd take it more seriously if it came from a reliable source.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Namaste
Because some posters here, like yourself, have a habit of posting inflammatory information that's also false.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I did read the story, I'd take it more seriously if it came from a reliable source.
How fascinating.
So tell me how that differs from this:

Does this meet your criteria kind sir?

If you really were interested you could have googled it and found many other sources, but ...

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How fascinating.

If you really were interested you could have googled it and found many other sources, but ...

Namaste
So a second left leaning source known for "mixed" factual reporting? Sounds good.

Namaste

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How fascinating.

Namaste
I find your biased choice of biased sources more interesting.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Blame Google then. I neither know nor care who is 'left' or 'right' leaning or biased or whatever tripe you are trying to prove.

See, all it takes is about three seconds to find multiple sources of the same story on Google.

So instead of spending the 30 seconds whining about my source, it could have taken you three to find a source that you "like" and that makes you happy - approximately the same amount of time it took to post your bias/check link....

But you're only proving the old adage right that to lose an argument, you attack the poster or the source; not the story itself.

Have a Lovely Namaste

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Blame Google. I neither know nor care who is 'left' or 'right' leaning or biased or whatever tripe you are trying to prove.

See, all it takes is about three seconds to find multiple sources of the same story on Google.

So instead of spending the 30 seconds whining about my source, it could have taken you three to find a source that you "like" and that makes you happy - approximately the same amount of time it took to post your biased link....

But you're only proving the old adage right that to lose an argument you attack the poster or the source; not the story itself.

Have a Lovely Namaste

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Slight to moderate bias is far from the worst posted on here on the regular. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 posts extreme right sources (daily caller) and Russian state propaganda sources (rt and Sputnik) all the time.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
So we have multiple examples of white supremacists and Boogaloo Boys being the instigators in the riots. How about that!
Yep.

This was postulated virtually since day one of the protests.
It's basically being confirmed now.

namaste

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015