Society Them Boogaloo Bois just can’t stay out of trouble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Slight to moderate bias is far from the worst posted on here on the regular. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 posts extreme right sources (daily caller) and Russian state propaganda sources (rt and Sputnik) all the time.
LoL @ me posting Russian state propaganda all the time. If I have posted anything by them it's been at most a handful of times and I can't remember what they were about. Daily Caller is a different story and I've shown that you've posted extreme left wing sources before when you've posted your cute little "fact check" source...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Media on the right won’t touch the story.
You are incorrect.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You are incorrect.

Looks like the story has been confirmed. Fucking white supremacists.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude what media outlets do you think are fair?
Few and far between. When it's a story like this I try to find a news source that's center and their factual reporting is rated as high, not a whole lot of that now a days unfortunately. The AP does a fairly good job of this.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Few and far between. When it's a story like this I try to find a news source that's center and their factual reporting is rated as high, not a whole lot of that now a days unfortunately. The AP does a fairly good job of this.
Good way to go about it... but I also think if you see media ‘on both sides’ reporting the same thing, it has a high probability of being factual.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good way to go about it... but I also think if you see media ‘on both sides’ reporting the same thing, it has a high probability of being factual.
Ehhh yes and no. I didn't see anything from "right" sources, Forbes imo is better than what was posted last night, but still not all that great imo.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ehhh yes and no. I didn't see anything from "right" sources, Forbes imo is better than what was posted last night, but still not all that great imo.
Funny. All this crying online about how the left leaning media doesn’t mention the rioters... Yeah not a peep from those same people about how the right wing media doesn’t mention The white supremacists and Boogaloo boys who have been arrested for instigating riots.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Funny. All this crying online about how the left leaning media doesn’t mention the rioters... Yeah not a peep from those same people about how the right wing media doesn’t mention The white supremacists and Boogaloo boys who have been arrested for instigating riots.
I just showed you right leaning media talking about it......

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I just showed you right leaning media talking about it......
I’m not talking the slightly right crowd, I’m talk in the far right. The people who made those complaints about the left-leaning media aren’t the ones reading Forbes.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m not talking the slightly right crowd, I’m talk in the far right. The people who made those complaints about the left-leaning media aren’t the ones reading Forbes.
And those people are just a fucked as the far left, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make? The far right and far left are fucking terrible....

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I've already said fox sucks in this thread so I'm not sure what you're looking for.
The point I made, is that the far right has not even mentioned this. You attempted to illustrate they did by posting an article from Forbes and Fox 40. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.