There's a UFC event tomorrow? Going head to head with WWE...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't blame ya..........Only about two fights with any name recognition, very weak card otherwise. Hoping for some good scraps though.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When they did that 1st event on sunday after super bowl i thought here it comes, i guess they are trying to go the wrestling path. Might also be the daytona 500 is on and ending before it, so it seems they are having to piggy back other solid events because they cant stand alone anymore.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Wasn't the last card on a Sunday really successful? Or was that a Friday card... Mc Gregor was on it anyway.

Name value isn't there for this one though, on a side note I didn't think WWE events were the domain of the grown man these days especially.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't have much interest in the UFC card outside of the Andrade fight and the main and co-main. My son is 7 and is now a huge wrestling fan so I will be watching Fastlane and will switch back and forth when a fight I am interested in is on. I'm curious as to how they book the Bryan vs. Reigns match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The McGregor card on Sunday before the superbowl was McGregor in Boston and nothing else. This is a Frank Mir and Obviously TRT deprived Bigfoot headlined card in Brazil, I don't think they expect much of this card imo. I've seen no ads for it, no real pretext or anything.

They seem to commit to a regular interval of Brazilian events and this is just to keep that up with the real focus being the Rousey card next week.