General There's some fuckery afoot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Chain restaurants and churches is a bit sketchy for sure.

My company is also on the list. Thank goodness too. We were able to keep everyone employed at full salary (aside from a few of us higher ups) even though our revenue dropped by about 65% for 2.5 months.

M

member 1013

Chain restaurants and churches is a bit sketchy for sure.

My company is also on the list. Thank goodness too. We were able to keep everyone employed at full salary (aside from a few of us higher ups) even though our revenue dropped by about 65% for 2.5 months.
Higher ups first, then give yourselves bonuses

Freakin n00bs

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Higher ups first, then give yourselves bonuses

Freakin n00bs
We had to wait until we weren't using govt money.

We played by strict rules and capped our income during that period so the money would last better for our folks. Also it all but guarantees that it will be converted to a grant and forgiven.

M

member 1013

We had to wait until we weren't using govt money.

We played by strict rules and capped our income during that period so the money would last better for our folks. Also it all but guarantees that it will be converted to a grant and forgiven.
As long as the executives get FAT bonuses

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
@Lars Soros do we let this slide because he gives great stock tips?
Not my info and the source was odd but if you want to look into something different take a peek at VGT or FNGU.... The numbers look solid. Risky, as are most things, but definitely performing very well over the last 5 years.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not my info and the source was odd but if you want to look into something different take a peek at VGT or FNGU.... The numbers look solid. Risky, as are most things, but definitely performing very well over the last 5 years.
Thanks, I'll buy a billion shares tomorrow.