These Buying Alaska, Rockies Ect Shows

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you haven't seen these shows basically realtors take people around to areas they want to live and show them homes around their budgets. At the end of the show people decide which one to buy.

I would love to live out in the middle of no where surrounded by no one. Mostly because of the quite and you can do whatever the frick you want to without the worry of neighbors. I'm giving serious thought into a place north of where we live now that sits on 30 acres(4 bedroom 4.5 bath), has a creek running through the property and is at the end of the road so no one would live past us. It would take about 20 minutes to drive to town but for me it would be sooooo worth it. The wife keeps saying it's to much house as our daughter is a jr in college so it'll be just the wifey and I there in a few yrs max.

What's your ideal place to live?

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We have a small plot of land not far from a small town.

I'll build on it in a couple of years when I've got some money saved.

The big thing for me is just to have my own place - no rent, no mortgage.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In the mountains in Colorado, away from everyone and needing a 4 wheeler to get home in the winter.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would live on a some wooded acres with some sort of body of water...make 4wheeler trails through out my property..and build a sick wiffle ball stadium and have my own league..then have a huge garden and tree stand to be more self reliant...

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
My dads side of the family owns land in Mississippi with oil rights that will someday be passed down to me.

I would like to move down there for the cost of living and change of pace.

Not sure how I would fit in being from the city and a damned Yankee though.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It has the trails already, it's own well/spetic system, creek. Here'a a couple pics

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm hoping that in a few year I can talk the wife into something like that. As a young family I prefer being in the city, especially when we have little ones and its time for the to go to school and what not, but once they're old enough to fend for themselves I'd love to lie somewhere where we can grow or hunt most of what we eat, and have minimal expenses.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wifey is on the fence. She says to big of a house for the two of us. Granted 4 bedrooms is allot but man it is damn near everything I want.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Over the past year I have become fascinated with the Alaskan shows. I would love to have that lifestyle. Kill a moose in my backyard, live in the wilderness by myself and not have to deal with cunts all the time. The primitive lifestyle is appealing. I don't know about shitting in a bucket though. In reality, I would probably freeze to death or starve in the first winter.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The mosquitos would suck me dry. I get tore the fuck up by those bastards and Alaska is horrible with them.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Can you rent property there? did you want to try that out first to see how it goes before making the plunge? in case you end up hating it and it starts feeling really lonely.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not in this area. Property like this are for sell only. Nice thing is it's all timber or farm ground for miles. Anyone wanting to hunt deer or turkey would love the area I live in. We have become a great area for water fowl as well(ducks/geese).

Stand by for pics

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here's the park where I run. They built trails around all teh strip mine lakes. Old people feed the ducks and geese. You have paved trails through the woods and around all the lakes.

Midwest Living Folks
r.jpg