General They done murdered another innocent black man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It would have been funnier if they did it as Too Swole to Cuntrol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How the fatal shooting unfolded

The incident began when police responded to a call Friday night about a man sleeping in a parked vehicle in the Wendy's drive-through lane, causing other customers to drive around it, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

When Brosnan arrives to the scene, Brooks is asleep behind the wheel in the drive-through lane, according to his body camera video. Footage from both officers' body cameras and from their vehicles shows them speaking with Brooks for nearly 30 minutes outside the Wendy's.

Brooks says he does not have any weapons on him and the officers pat him down to confirm as much, the videos show. Howard said their interaction was "cordial" and noted that Brooks answered the officers' questions.

After Brooks takes a breathalyzer test, one officer tells him to put his hands behind his back and they move to handcuff him, the videos show.

Brooks then resists the arrest and begins struggling with the officers as they tussle on the ground for about 30 seconds, according to videos from the scene.

"Stop fighting! Stop fighting!" an officer says, according to audio from the body camera.

During the struggle, Brooks grabs an officer's Taser, escapes their grasp and starts running away from the two, the videos show.

"He's got my f---ing Taser," an officer says, according to the body camera footage.

Surveillance video provided by the GBI shows Brooks running from the officers, and he appears to point the stun gun in their direction before falling to the ground. Brooks was shot and taken to the hospital, where he died, the GBI says. An officer was treated for an injury and released.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
How does thinking a cop should be charged for unjustified murder, equate to "wanting Atlanta to burn"?

Namaste
The footage is pretty self explanatory, that's not murder. When the word's "Not Guilty" are read out in court, Atlanta will burn all over again. Anyone who wants someone charged with something they'll never be found guilty of because it makes them feel good about themselves should consider the karma they're sending out into the world.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
The footage is pretty self explanatory, that's not murder. When the word's "Not Guilty" are read out in court, Atlanta will burn all over again. Anyone who wants someone charged with something they'll never be found guilty of because it makes them feel good about themselves should consider the karma they're sending out into the world.

Namaste
Okay.

Seems likes its you who's predicting "Atlanta burning".

Good luck with that.

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Okay.

Seems likes its you who's predicting "Atlanta burning".

Good luck with that.

Namaste
There's a justifiable level of anger between the citizens and the police. You're the one fanning the proverbial flames, not I,

Namaste

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
so they knew it was a taser that he pointed back, and they shot him when he pointed it at them - running away?

we all agree on those facts?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
He had a taser. Non lethal.
Correct
He was running away.
Correct
Cops already had his ID and car.
Correct
Shoots should be to eliminate an immediate threat of life. It's a pretty big stretch to think this cop thought his life was in danger.
Correct.

I would add they KNEW it was a taser because he literally took it from them.
I can think of a dozen ways they get their tazer back and the guy in custody without killing him.

Namaste

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
As far as I'm aware, yes.
i think this opinion will be unpopular, but I don't think it's OK for cops to shoot people in those circumstances.

either a Taser is a glorified titty-twister and you can hit people with it 10 times without really injuring them, or it's a less-lethal application of lethal force. But it sounds like the police want it both ways: it's painful but harmless when we use it, but it's murderous when used on us.

and I only say this because both of the officers clearly knew he had the Taser, and you should be able to distinguish a giant yellow Taser from Saturday Night Special in that situation...even when someone is running.