They Found me a Fight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Woooohoooo.

So I'm fighting Feb 13th for the Florida Championship Fighting 185lb title. I was supposed to fight Tony Murphy (The Champ) but he backed out. Now they had to scramble and find a replacement and Dominic Stouder stepped up to fight me like a real man!

Looking forward to winning this fight and solidifying the fact that I'm the best at 185 and 170 in Florida!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Star-Lord;n7548 said:
Woooohoooo.

So I'm fighting Feb 13th for the Florida Championship Fighting 185lb title. I was supposed to fight Tony Murphy (The Champ) but he backed out. Now they had to scramble and find a replacement and Dominic Stouder stepped up to fight me like a real man!

Looking forward to winning this fight and solidifying the fact that I'm the best at 185 and 170 in Florida!

Very nice, Josh! Best of luck to you on your journey to the top my man. Let everyone here know if there is a way that we can watch this live, as time draws closer.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Props broski..take adv of these ammy fights they are a great audition for when youre ready bud

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks guys! I feel like I'm getting closer every day, as long as people keep stepping up I'll be happy. Still going to take an amateur boxing and kickboxing match before I go pro.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Star-Lord;n7548 said:
Woooohoooo.

Star-Lord wins via sub late in the second. I predict dees tings.

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
BirdWatcher;n7583 said:
Star-Lord wins via sub late in the second. I predict dees tings.
I'm thinking a TKO this time, but I could see taking home an arm with a Kimura the guy is long and lanky at 6'6

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I hope you open em up then finish him..anytime i seen blood something animalistic happened lol..

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
uL
Star-Lord;n7587 said:
I'm thinking a TKO this time, but I could see taking home an arm with a Kimura the guy is long and lanky at 6'6

You should post your fights again like we did on the UG so people who haven't seen them can get a feel of what you're about, same with ECC170. Maybe you both could could start a thread with pics and videos of how you came up? Personnally I'd be interested especially because you're both making your way up. Add some cool still shots in with some literature and create an on going autobiography here and you know you'll get support. Just an idea....

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ive been inactive for 4years injuries and started a family..i will try get some vids up..not vry good uploading vids lol...johnny hughes DFC on yyoutube where i fought in dallas on AXS bk then was hd.net..i use have like 8 fights up but took them down being paranoid ppl would study them lol..its no secret i wanted slam you through the mat and elbow your face in :)

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Turned pro in 05 and won 38 of my 45 fights pro ammy combined..could done better but i could got hurt or lost more so im not gonna nag lol 16n5 as a pro my manager made me a bio on my UG resume..im not good at talking bout myself haha akward

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ECC170;n7721 said:
Ive been inactive for 4years injuries and started a family..i will try get some vids up..not vry good uploading vids lol...johnny hughes DFC on yyoutube where i fought in dallas on AXS bk then was hd.net..i use have like 8 fights up but took them down being paranoid ppl would study them lol..its no secret i wanted slam you through the mat and elbow your face in :)

Any plans to fight in the future, or done with it as this point? What are you up to now? Got a regular job, etc?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I have two brothers who are pro..one is 6n1 the other is 8n1...i coach my youngest brotjet in wrestling and do private sessions in wrestling and mma...I wana get in shape and maybe make a run..i work in a machine shop which isnt to bad..I usually root oN sm my old team mates AAnd friends..Hector Urbina just had big sub win over edgar garcia on the hunt vs werdum ppv...My boy Bubba Mcdaniel was supposed to be fighting on an upcoming bellator but it fell thru..he was actually on twitter going off lol..My best friend matt jaggers who mite know from his fights against Dillashaw,TKZ,and sandro usually just eat good food n drink while we watch fights..cheers cnt wait til saturday...ps BUBBA is one of the most genuine loyal cool ppl youd ever meet...but he is a softy yall got no idea how many tissue jokes i clown em with lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That is cool as hell Johnny! Wish you all the best in the future, regardless of whether you make another run again :)

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Thetes also 2 other john hughes not johnny hughes who fight and they got few them fuckers losses on my record lol...in Indiana we had no commision for years i literally have 20 plus fights not on my record..oh well i was there and know the results :)

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My lil bros are animals..chris collins who also has 3 other ppl wit sm name tht fights and shawn bottoms..yes we all got duff last name thsts a diff story though haha..both of them are very talented..chris has some heaviest hands at bantam n feather weight ever..and shawn is a 6'2 feather weight who is unreal athlete and awesome all around skills..they both have vids on YOUYOUTUBE..chris debut is one most brutal ko ever...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ECC170;n7741 said:
Thetes also 2 other john hughes not johnny hughes who fight and they got few them fuckers losses on my record lol...in Indiana we had no commision for years i literally have 20 plus fights not on my record..oh well i was there and know the results :)
:lmao:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ECC170;n7748 said:
My lil bros are animals..chris collins who also has 3 other ppl wit sm name tht fights and shawn bottoms..yes we all got duff last name thsts a diff story though haha..both of them are very talented..chris has some heaviest hands at bantam n feather weight ever..and shawn is a 6'2 feather weight who is unreal athlete and awesome all around skills..they both have vids on YOUYOUTUBE..chris debut is one most brutal ko ever...
Embed their videos here if you want, and get them over here to introduced themselves. To embed a video.

Click the "A" above this text box. Find "Insert Video" button and click that. Paste the URL into the box and click save. Submit post.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
[video=youtube;6gvTBUv5Phc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvTBUv5Phc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Thats link to chris debut dont blink

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I agree it was instinct of a green fighter..unless,ur the axe muderer ...he raised his hands looked at ref just cracked em..seen the dude a year later in michigan he dont even remember coming to indiana fight..broke his orbital bone bad