Lifestyle Things I hate, that you probably like.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Coffee. I've tried it hot or cold or even ice cream, but I will happily leave more coffee for you and starve to death.

Blue cheese. The only reason I have an open mind about it was from a wine pairing I went to. It was paired with a French cabernet. That was good. Put it on my steak, I'll kill you.

Malt Vinegar. If I am having fish and chips, a good tartar sauce is all I need. Malt vinegar makes me want to puke.

Ranch dressing. Fuck that. I dont need that crap with my wings. See also blue cheese.

Soccer. Enough said.

Pears. Just not a fan. Although I did make a great red wine braised pear salad some time ago.

Feta cheese. My sister can eat this by the pound. I can't eat it by the gram.

Bloody Mary's. Spicy, vodka, what's not to like? Fucking tomato juice.

Jagermeister, goldschlager, or rumplemintz. Take your pick, if you ever want me to turn down a free shot, offer me any of those.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'd like our resident English posters thoughts on malt vinegar btw....

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Malt vinegar is good on the right things
The rest I’ll come back to you shortly

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Coffee. I've tried it hot or cold or even ice cream, but I will happily leave more coffee for you and starve to death.

Blue cheese. The only reason I have an open mind about it was from a wine pairing I went to. It was paired with a French cabernet. That was good. Put it on my steak, I'll kill you.

Malt Vinegar. If I am having fish and chips, a good tartar sauce is all I need. Malt vinegar makes me want to puke.

Ranch dressing. Fuck that. I dont need that crap with my wings. See also blue cheese.

Soccer. Enough said.

Pears. Just not a fan. Although I did make a great red wine braised pear salad some time ago.

Feta cheese. My sister can eat this by the pound. I can't eat it by the gram.

Bloody Mary's. Spicy, vodka, what's not to like? Fucking tomato juice.

Jagermeister, goldschlager, or rumplemintz. Take your pick, if you ever want me to turn down a free shot, offer me any of those.
Have you had the blue cheese crumble at Ruth chris?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you had the blue cheese crumble at Ruth chris?
I've only been there once and it was a company meal so I didn't have to pay, but I'm not gonna lie I wasn't overly impressed. I felt like I was having to pretend the food was better than it was.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I've only been there once and it was a company meal so I didn't have to pay, but I'm not gonna lie I wasn't overly impressed. I felt like I was having to pretend the food was better than it was.
Depends on what you ordered?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Depends on what you ordered?
Will have been the ribeye at a guess. Was about two or three years back now at the one in salt lake. Tbh it may have been my appetite at the time, I think this was the day after I did 19 hour shift out in the sun so I may have been a bit fragile still.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'd like our resident English posters thoughts on malt vinegar btw....
Former English resident here. How dare you insult the perfect flavouring for fish'n chips?