Lifestyle Things I hate, that you probably like.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Love a good Bloody Mary. I like the waiter bringing the vodka in the glass with some ice and going up to a Sunday Bloody Mary bar and choosing the tomato juice, which hot sauce I want, how much Worcestershire sauce, cornichons, little pickled onions, bacon etc. It's a bit of an event.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It’s fish AND chips. If you still have one, cut your British passport in half forthwith please.
WILL NOT!!!

And just wait till you've been here as long as I have lassie, and you'll do the same.
No'om sayin'?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu
Fucking told you about fish "n" chips, now you will die in the fiery pink depths of hell.
Ha!
If "fiery pink depths of hell" is a metphor for vagina, .......................................................................... I'm definitely not interested ya sloot!

'(Specially if there's coelslaw involved).

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Ha!
If "fiery pink depths of hell" is a metphor for vagina, .......................................................................... I'm definitely not interested ya sloot!

'(Specially if there's coelslaw involved).
Fucking lol. Genuine irl lol.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Also grapefruit can go fuck a goat too. Bought a bag of oranges the other day and they turned out to be grapefruit. I'm furious.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm not English but damn do i love some French fries with ketchup and malt vinegar
If I make them myself I've normally knocked up a sauce, but oven or fast food fries are always caked up in salt, vinegar and ketchup. Sometimes mayo as well.