General Things We Can Agree On

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Crystal, that's like ketchup for hobos in Louisiana.
Trivia: The London Journal of Research in Science found that on average 3 out of 10 hobos were abducted and fed to gators on a weekly basis! That's 156 hobos a year, which is also the same number of people who choose to visit England over France.

Le Chat Noir
©

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was not electrocution.
The pool was above ground and 3.5 feet on the edges, and 7 feet in the middle..... They couldn't swim.
Interesting and a sad story
I think I was reading a different story then

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
7. OP once tried to rent a Sony PlayStation from blockbuster video. He was denied when he couldn't pay the deposit so went outside and wanked off a tramp.

He's still never played crash bandicoot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was not electrocution.
The pool was above ground and 3.5 feet on the edges, and 7 feet in the middle..... They couldn't swim.
How can an above ground pool be taller in the middle? The water would spill over the 3.5 foot tall edges.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
7. OP once tried to rent a Sony PlayStation from blockbuster video. He was denied when he couldn't pay the deposit so went outside and wanked off a tramp.

He's still never played crash bandicoot.

Pffft you have no idea what you're talking about. Mom would drop me off at the mall and I could rent anything (PG) I wanted, jerk face!
Plus we would kick random lockers open and occasionally find a wallet with a blockbuster card, so then we could rent anything we wanted and that's how I came to own Point Break, Conan, and Enter The Ninja....dick cheese.

Le Chat Noir
©

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
With things being so divided I thought it would be nice to remember there are some things we all agree on.

1) Bacon is always fantastic
2) Acoustic music is superior
3) A hike through the mountains when the leaves are at peak color is one of life's great joys.
4) Swimming in clear tropical waters is one of the most relaxing things a person can do
5) If you can touch your shoulder with your thumb then your biceps are weak
6) The best pizzas are simple (aka Chicago doesn't know shit about pizza)
7) Getting up early and seeing the sun rise over the ocean with no one else on the beach is invigorating
8) Haiti really is a shit hole
9) Fresh herbs are always better
10) Vive la différence!
11) Hallmark Christmas movies, everyone loves them.

Le Chat Noir
©
Thank you for #2.....I’ve been trying to tell old school music diehards for the longest time

M

member 1013

When I first seen Claudia I thought she had potential. Not anymore though, she somehow looks worse to me with her fakes while others like Paige, Laura Sanko and even Joanna look better with theirs.
She’s a lesbo now anyway

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
33) The smell of fresh cut grass by your landscaping company.
34) Your first bit of Pastitsio (done with lamb)
35) Sunshine on your shoulder makes you happy.
36) Owning the means of production via stock is wonderful
37) Snapping your fingers and having your wife come over to see what you need.
38) Creating the very best lists.

Le Chat Noir
©