General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Bought the remaining 2 parts of this kit I didn't have last night, they haven't shipped out though.

M

member 1013

@conor mcgregor nut hugger is going to get all horny over this purchase.

Mind you, Makita built in north america have a bit more integrity than those built in the southern hemisphere.

Anyone wager a guess as to what this cost me, compared to what I'd pay back in Canada?
View attachment 53376
Between the saw and stand probably 1200 bucks Canadian.

what you get it for in kiwi land? Should I move and we can start a company?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Between the saw and stand probably 1200 bucks Canadian.

what you get it for in kiwi land? Should I move and we can start a company?
$1400 over here on a promotion.
The saw would be about $750 canadian.

M

member 1013

The watch looks pretty sharp. I have a small collection of bulovas I somewhat cherish. Something about the intricacies of a timepiece, coupled with the value of being able to hold onto & pass down to my children, really make watches a hot commodity for me.
Canada I could've gotten the saw for $715 & the stand for $175
What model number

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Q @Qat his pricing is accurate

Deal with it
Did you have a look at the saw? I really like the forward facing rail. The saw need any clearance behind it. Don't like that max bevel is 45° but that's always been the case with makita saws

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Colleague of mine just bought a Garmon a couple of weeks ago. Not a touchscreen, right? How does that work? I just have a regular Samsung Galaxy, big fan of it though.

??
Yeah no voice or touch, but buttons on the side. Pro is tho you have no problem using em with gloves.

Not much fancy "smart" stuff but robust and for outdoor activities.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
No black Friday deals yet eh?

Since I got myself the Garmin Fenix 6 pro last week I feared I might have been too early. And sure enough, it's a deal right now, but around the same price. So that's fine.

But I did snipe myself an entry-level nas-solution (synology diskstation ds220j) and separately two 12tb nas disks just now to delve into that realm. It makes sense and was overdue.
Any idea if the Fenix is compatible with the Strava app? I use that app for mountain biking, but it could be enhanced with other features the Fenix has.

M

member 1013

No black Friday deals yet eh?

Since I got myself the Garmin Fenix 6 pro last week I feared I might have been too early. And sure enough, it's a deal right now, but around the same price. So that's fine.

But I did snipe myself an entry-level nas-solution (synology diskstation ds220j) and separately two 12tb nas disks just now to delve into that realm. It makes sense and was overdue.
Wtf r u talking about