General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Our "RV resorts" are all white trash swinger fests. Is that where you stopped when going through Texas?
can confirm. the only difference between Texas and Missouri is whether they have a bathtub full of Natural Light or Lone Star.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I didn't buy it but my new work setup is arriving today. I'm currently slumming it with a Surface and an external monitor, like a poor.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Anybody got any tips for using a cheap charcoal smoker like in the OP? I've never used one before, and none of my mates have one. It's got a temperature guage which none of the other cheap ones seem too, so that helps.

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMG_20210609_111053.jpg

I got some new shoes. Not wore them yet tho because I have a blister that's been messing with me for a week

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Does it have to go off of a guitar, or could you put the transmitter at the end of a pedal board?
I've got the input going into the tuner in my chain, so sure.
Best money I've spent in a while.
Effortless. They connect to each other like nothing and soon you'll be roaming the house as you play.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've got the input going into the tuner in my chain, so sure.
Best money I've spent in a while.
Effortless. They connect to each other like nothing and soon you'll be roaming the house as you play.
I mean the other way around. So pedalboard to amp rather than guitar to pedalboard. I'd like to delete the cable from my pedalboard to my amp.