General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just bought a 12,000 level Air Conditioner

This thing is cranking out some frost babay!

Gonna sleep well tonight.

We don't usually even use one except for a couple days a year. We got about 20+ days of 60 degree lows at night, and that can fuck with a hairy western man who enjoys cold air to sleep in. So I purchased an upgrade from our small window unit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bought BLZ-4LTE2-LP. I saved up from each part-time job and now this is a miracle of technology for me! I want to try next weekend)
Damn homie that thing is a beast. Let us know how it be.

I know a guy that wants to offload a high end natural gas grill.
I'm a lump coal guy but I am tempted to give him 200 for his 3,000 dollar grill for when I roast peppers before drying them come harvest time.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hi

I bought it for the Lady, I prefer non inflatables myself.
She used it last weekend at Waldo Lake in the Cascades.
1624376527993.png

1624376500378.png
It is well made and has the capability to put a seat on it to be used like a Kayak.

Very firm when inflated, seams/welds look sturdy
Comes with backpack so you can pack it in
Middle fin comes off, other two fins are fixed
Time will tell how durable it is, we go down rivers and rub rocks with our watercraft.

This is the Board. We paid about $450 USD
1624374629415.png
1624374821624.png

1624374835686.png

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Hi

I bought it for the Lady, I prefer non inflatables myself.
She used it last weekend at Waldo Lake in the Cascades.
View attachment 39428

View attachment 39427
It is well made and has the capability to put a seat on it to be used like a Kayak.

Very firm when inflated, seams/welds look sturdy
Comes with backpack so you can pack it in
Middle fin comes off, other two fins are fixed
Time will tell how durable it is, we go down rivers and rub rocks with our watercraft.

This is the Board. We paid about $450 USD
View attachment 39423
View attachment 39424

View attachment 39425
I see, I don't know the brand. Seems okay for a first one by the looks of it.

Why is it called carbon? Is the paddle carbon? Would surprise me for the price.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I see, I don't know the brand. Seems okay for a first one by the looks of it.

Why is it called carbon? Is the paddle carbon? Would surprise me for the price.
It is just a cheaper one that she can roll up and put inside a car to take with her friends that don't have cars/trucks with racks on top.
I think they were selling at costco at one time, not 100% sure.

I don't think the paddle is Carbon. Just some sneaky marketing I think.

We have used a bunch of paddle boards and own a real nice one but it is good to have extras for certain trips, locations, etc....and to share with friends.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Inflatable Paddle Board

Nice aluminum trailer

Lever action .410
What’s the make and model on that .410? I bought an inexpensive one a few years back, can’t remember the name off hand but it was made or distributed by century arms. Nice little bunny gun.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Bought a Navajo blanket at a stand on US 40 in Arizona for $5.30.

Pics to follow.

Oh snap! I forgot I also bought a badass pair of Raven socks. Won’t be a dry box around when I break these bad boys out.

pics to follow.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What’s the make and model on that .410? I bought an inexpensive one a few years back, can’t remember the name off hand but it was made or distributed by century arms. Nice little bunny gun.
Henry Action X
can side load the tube
1624399116126.png

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yo! Fuckin’ solid choice. I’m super jelly. I got a 44 mag Henry big boy and it’s a tube fed. I sometimes regret not getting the side gate load. Sweet piece of steel, my man. ?
Nice, Big Boys are sweet
I have my eye out for the .357 in that same action X model, maybe with a Synth stock/stainless barrel if they ever make one.

I have shot a .357 big boy but haven't shot a .44 yet.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Nice, Big Boys are sweet
I have my eye out for the .357 in that same action X model, maybe with a Synth stock/stainless barrel if they ever make one.

I have shot a .357 big boy but haven't shot a .44 yet.
Lever guns are my absolute favorite. I didn’t want the synthetic stock with the X model, I like that wood finish. Henry’s are great guns, you’ll enjoy that for a lifetime, unless you get hard up for Percocet money, then call me ?. I’ll be your huckleberry.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lever guns are my absolute favorite. I didn’t want the synthetic stock with the X model, I like that wood finish. Henry’s are great guns, you’ll enjoy that for a lifetime, unless you get hard up for Percocet money, then call me ?. I’ll be your huckleberry.
haha
I also love em.
I have 4.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Big Dummy @Big Dummy You like old Ithaca 37's
I do
Yes and no. I used my dad’s at a trap shoot a couple years ago and by shot 70 it beat the piss out of me and broke the skin on my shoulder. It fucked me up with no recoil pad, straight steel butt plate, homey. 10-8 Ithaca.
Badass shotgun though and I like the shorter barreled ones with the wood pump handle, they look so cool.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes and no. I used my dad’s at a trap shoot a couple years ago and by shot 70 it beat the piss out of me and broke the skin on my shoulder. It fucked me up with no recoil pad, straight steel butt plate, homey. 10-8 Ithaca.
Badass shotgun though and I like the shorter barreled ones with the wood pump handle, they look so cool.
haha great story

They have that super strong shell eject because of the double ejectors
I have one that can eject a shell probably 35 feet

And... Yes I did exactly the same thing with my first one, no recoil pad and 60ish turkey loads. Shoulder felt sore but when I looked in the mirror it was worse and all mashed.

I want to get one of the old trench gun models you spoke of, I prefer the ones before the company restarted again.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It is just a cheaper one that she can roll up and put inside a car to take with her friends that don't have cars/trucks with racks on top.
I think they were selling at costco at one time, not 100% sure.

I don't think the paddle is Carbon. Just some sneaky marketing I think.

We have used a bunch of paddle boards and own a real nice one but it is good to have extras for certain trips, locations, etc....and to share with friends.
Yeah inflatable doesn't mean cheap tho.
We have 3 inflatable ones now, it's just more practical and the stiffness of the better models can really hang with hardboard boards.