General Things you just bought.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I bought a shitload of new office clothes, and since spring is just hitting its stride here, I scored a charcoal winter office coat down from $300 to $60! Happy with that.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Refurbished Transmission for a 4.0 V6 Manual 5 speed 4x4

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
This week and last, I’ve been outfitting my son with his own camping gear. Just getting him into camping and Cub Scouts, so not going with expensive shit yet. But he’ll have his own gear to take care of and enjoy. Sleeping bag and pad, a mess kit, flashlight, first aid kit, and other assorted camping goods one needs to get started. he doesn’t need everything at this point as I’ll have the rest, but it has been kind of fun shopping to get him started. He’s got all the clothes/boots, rain gear, headlamps, etc that he’ll need; but we’re filling in the gaps in his gear now.

it’s also been a great opportunity for me to update some of my trashed stuff from the 80s and 90s. So I got some stuff for me too ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This week and last, I’ve been outfitting my son with his own camping gear. Just getting him into camping and Cub Scouts, so not going with expensive shit yet. But he’ll have his own gear to take care of and enjoy. Sleeping bag and pad, a mess kit, flashlight, first aid kit, and other assorted camping goods one needs to get started. he doesn’t need everything at this point as I’ll have the rest, but it has been kind of fun trying to shop to get him started. He’s got all the clothes/boots, rain gear, headlamps, etc that he’ll need; but we’re filling in the gaps in his gear now.

it’s also been a great opportunity for me to update some of my trashed stuff from the 90s. So I got some stuff for me too ?
My neighbor is doing the same for his son this last year
Good move

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Thinking very seriously about going halves with the missus and spending $US100 each on a Christmas present for ourselves, a good quality star map projector to use in the bedroom to fall asleep under /use in a room for friends operating under certain conditions at parties we host. :smile:

Apparently this model type looks fantastic, and there are shitloads of (expensive) projector discs that you can collect for it.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Thinking very seriously about going halves with the missus and spending $US100 each on a Christmas present for ourselves, a good quality star map projector to use in the bedroom to fall asleep under /use in a room for friends operating under certain conditions at parties we host. :smile:

Apparently this model type looks fantastic, and there are shitloads of (expensive) projector discs that you can collect for it.

??

This is like my genius idea that I never got round to doing.

Rolls of wallpaper with the universe printed on. With the names in tiny letters of each star and galaxy. And each roll is numbered so they match up.

Perfect for children's rooms. It would be coloured or white with the stars black.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Golf cart

View attachment 38879

Adding a DC to AC conversion for more speed soon.
These Mexican detectives were investigating a murder and one of them said “I think a golf cart killed him”. The other detective said “That’s ridiculous I’ve never heard such a thing”

First detective goes “Well it made a “Hole in Juan” “

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Did you also get some skinny jeans to go with your vape?
?

does it work? Opinion on it?I know you’re a joint man, so this is a big change!
Haha...Still smoking joints but not gonna waste my good stuff in it....This does dry herb and concentrates

Got a different one for oil.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tranny for a 2000 ford 4x4 5 speed manual
they are getting rare apparently, only a few within 300 miles

Cost me 1550 USD

Truck is strong otherwise, it will rise again