General Think people fled California in record numbers in 2021 & 2022?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Their current leader is likely going to run to be the nation's leader. And plenty of morons will vote for the ?
Fucker is untouchable in California and I truly think he's the Dems only chance in 2024. California is lost. There are more registered Independents than Republicans. No way in hell the recall was gonna pass. When "ARGHHNOLD" won it was a different time and he was still pretty popular while the Dem Governor "Grey Skies" Davis was basically California's Joey Biden and was hated.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Fucker is untouchable in California and I truly think he's the Dems only chance in 2024. California is lost. There are more registered Independents than Republicans. No way in hell the recall was gonna pass. When "ARGHHNOLD" won it was a different time and he was still pretty popular while the Dem Governor "Grey Skies" Davis was basically California's Joey Biden and was hated.
It floors me that California can be as fucked as it is and the guy running the show is looking to get promoted.

That would be like being a manager of 50 stores, taking an inventory of which one is the most fucked up and putting the derelict that is running it in charge of them all. Insanity.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It floors me that California can be as fucked as it is and the guy running the show is looking to get promoted.

That would be like being a manager of 50 stores, taking an inventory of which one is the most fucked up and putting the derelict that is running it in charge of them all. Insanity.
Programming and Propaganda

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
California parents say their elementary school kids are getting bloody noses and headaches from learning in excessively hot classrooms

California parents say their elementary school kids are developing bloody noses while learning in hot classrooms, reported KSBW Action News 8, a local affiliate of both ABC and NBC.

Administrators and faculty members at San Juan Elementary School have been fielding complaints and concerns from parents for days, Action News 8 reported.

"My kid the first few days was like, 'Mommy I'm sweaty,'" Dulce Montoya told the outlet. "His hair was all wet, he was beet red."

Montoya said she heard from another mom "who told me her kid came home two days complaining of a headache, another mom said her kid got a bloody nose."

Parents said the principal is aware of excessive heat inside the classrooms and has purchased small fans in an effort to cool down students.

But parents say that's not enough.

"You know they got one fan sitting on the floor in the corner, doesn't oscillate. It's not fair for the kids," Randy Burgess told Action News 8. "We should be able to donate fans if we want, you know what I mean? It seems like it's complicated even to do that."

"It was ridiculously hot at 6 o'clock at night in the classroom" on the first day back to school, Burgess, the father of a third-grader, said.

Concerned parents are asking for a more permanent solution to address the heat issues, Action News 8 reported.

California parents say their elementary school kids are getting bloody noses and headaches from learning in excessively hot classrooms (msn.com)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
CA has a increased population of 39.24 million I actually wish more people would leave the state but we get transplants from fly over states here which makes no sense because I rather rent a house in iowa for 50 bucks a month.