General Think people fled California in record numbers in 2021 & 2022?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Intelligence.

Unless he's always talking out his ass, he sounds pretty damn smart to me.
intelligence isn't a metric, it's a quality...how do you quantify it?

how do you know he's intelligent? I haven't heard him ever say anything particularly insightful or deep. He just seems like a 1%er with a Twitter-tastic social media presence and a following of people who can't tell you why he's important.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
intelligence isn't a metric, it's a quality...how do you quantify it?

how do you know he's intelligent? I haven't heard him ever say anything particularly insightful or deep. He just seems like a 1%er with a Twitter-tastic social media presence and a following of people who can't tell you why he's important.
I've heard interviews when he's talking about solar and batteries and shit like that.

Sounded pretty smart to me. I'm a fucking moron though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've heard interviews when he's talking about solar and batteries and shit like that.

Sounded pretty smart to me. I'm a fucking moron though.
take it from someone with a couple of science degrees, his wealth isn't from intelligence. :)

he's a wealthy parrot.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I wish I was a wealthy parrot.
you and me both.

i don't hate on the guy, but he's not an especially virtuous or intelligent guy...he just had a lot of money to spread around Silicon Valley at the right time.

and he got that money from his family chopping arms off little African kids. So in general, fuck him...but not him specifically.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
his family made most of their fortune on a chance purchase of a half-ownership share in an emerald mine.

teenage Elon used to walk around with emeralds in his pockets.

now go look up emerald mining in Zambia in the 80s...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Cali is goin to hell unless they come up with new leadership.

glad I got out when I had the chance

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cali is goin to hell unless they come up with new leadership.

glad I got out when I had the chance
Their current leader is likely going to run to be the nation's leader. And plenty of morons will vote for the ?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
"she's old and was going to die anyway."

- Wild @Wild, probably
I’m killing everyone these days

water heater went out for a single restroom. A Female teacher approached me yesterday to complain that she’s worried about monkey pox and needs hot water to wash her hands. It’s hard to believe these imbeciles teach children.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

water heater went out for a single restroom. A Female teacher approached me yesterday to complain that she’s worried about monkey pox and needs hot water to wash her hands. It’s hard to believe these imbeciles teach children.
"hot water isn't going to help as much as not fucking gay guys"

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

Maybe she sleeps with a lot of gay men