General Thinking about getting a new (used) car

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looks nice

can you still shoot hoops? love that you have a lil spot with a rim

I used to be good but I took 12 years off and can't shoot anymore lol, zero touch now...construction hands only now or something
Yeah, I get out there and shoot around from time to time. I certainly don't have the abilities that I had 25 years ago though lol. I'm working with about a 10" vertical now, versus 32" in high school and college. I can still shoot it pretty well. Just can't do much else anymore lol.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Yeah, I get out there and shoot around from time to time. I certainly don't have the abilities that I had 25 years ago though lol. I'm working with about a 10" vertical now, versus 32" in high school and college. I can still shoot it pretty well. Just can't do much else anymore lol.
I’m on vacation now as well. Staying in a chalet village that head a bball hoop. Shot a ball for the first time in like 12-13 years. Still got the swish like you but thats all I got hahahah

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can envision you right now, taking it to the rack!

Philip-Seymour-Hoffman-Basketball.gif