General this forum is dead!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
I know a forum that uses the alt-account technique VIGOROUSLY.

I know another forum that is way deader than this one.

You guys shouldn't complain lol

This place is pretty great

Last edited:

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Do you still think it's weird that people hold other people's babies?
lol yep. Can you imagine if you let your friend hold your baby and 16 years later after you havent spoken to him for years he meets your teenage kid, he is a hobo now, and he tells him/her that he held them when they were young? Thats fucking crazy and must be traumatic for the kid

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lol yep. Can you imagine if you let your friend hold your baby and 16 years later after you havent spoken to him for years he meets your teenage kid, he is a hobo now, and he tells him/her that he held them when they were young? Thats fucking crazy and must be traumatic for the kid

Lol you're so weird

T

The Big Guy

I met one of my dads old friends in jail and he told me when he was babysitting me in the 80s he took me on a burglary and he stole a tv and he made me carry the remote.

My mom says he climbed in the window one night and stole our tv. Good times. Hes doing 30 years now for robbery lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I met one of my dads old friends in jail and he told me when he was babysitting me in the 80s he took me on a burglary and he stole a tv and he made me carry the remote.

My mom says he climbed in the window one night and stole our tv. Good times. Hes doing 30 years now for robbery lol
Did you snitch?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
and then they sit down on some cardboard back leaning on a wall, share a bottle of kessler and have a smile and a fist bump...the end...because they both shoot themselves*written by m.night shayamalan*