Listen This Guy is Europe's Best Singer, apparently

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
They let Australia compete in Eurovision.
I think we've been grandfathered in.
Shit is a joke.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
No he's not. Eurovision is just a stupid ass contest, focused towards gay people and Euro-libtards. It used to be a prestigious song contest wayyy back in the past but in the last two decades or so it has become overly politicized and all the songs are crap.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
No he's not. Eurovision is just a stupid ass contest, focused towards gay people and Euro-libtards. It used to be a prestigious song contest wayyy back in the past but in the last two decades or so it has become overly politicized and all the songs are crap.
I agree that its bad music and a crap contest, but you sound very cranky.

I also can totally understand them banning the Russian candidate. Deal with it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
American pop music is definitely way behind European as far as Europeans are concerned.......shit, half of what you think Is American is actually European

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Should have added that Eurovision is looked at as a joke throughout Europe and is laughed at with a good sense of humour

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Damn someone mad that the Russian wheelchair chick wasn't allowed to compete because she broke Ukrainian law...

M

member 3289

Didn't even know about that. I don't follow eurovision. You being a libtard and all, I'm not surprised you do.
She crossed into occupied Crimea illegally. Ukraine has very clear laws on this - if you cross into Ukrainian territory illegally, you can't come in legally next time.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Eurovision song contest is where everyone sends shitty musicians with failing careers who are trying, but failing, to do cpr on it, and then vote for their neighbouring countries to win the same as every year.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
She crossed into occupied Crimea illegally. Ukraine has very clear laws on this - if you cross into Ukrainian territory illegally, you can't come in legally next time.
Cool. Let Russia keep Crimea and Donbass (and Aleppo) and Ukraine can have their shitty eurovision contest. Sounds like a good deal.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Didn't even know about that. I don't follow eurovision. You being a libtard and all, I'm not surprised you do.
I neither am that nor do I watch that stuff. But there is something called awareness and keeping an ear on the ground. Something cranky ass grandpas who think they know what's up don't do that much, and thus, they don't know whats up.