General This Is How You Cut Down A Palm Tree

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The guy laughing while the guy in the tree is hanging on for dear life really make that video something special. There is something really awesome about latino humor. I sometimes watch UFC's on the Spanish feeds since I don't like listening to Rogan, and those announcers laugh at the the most inappropriate times (professionally speaking). There was a fight where a fighter missed his stool and fell right on his ass and the announcers laughed like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I mean, I chuckled too, but they were full on laughing which made it 10x funnier.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Palm trees are actually classified as grass. The trunk is made up of leaves that have hardened as the plant grows upward.

Technically, that dude was just mowing the lawn.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The guy laughing while the guy in the tree is hanging on for dear life really make that video something special. There is something really awesome about latino humor. I sometimes watch UFC's on the Spanish feeds since I don't like listening to Rogan, and those announcers laugh at the the most inappropriate times (professionally speaking). There was a fight where a fighter missed his stool and fell right on his ass and the announcers laughed like it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. I mean, I chuckled too, but they were full on laughing which made it 10x funnier.
4a814aff85486da22340f7e3cb0abc7c.giftumblr_o4lknpKk531terwlso1_500.gif

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I saw that a few days ago

Dude is insane and ballsy

I have done that with a 40 foot pine and it was not something I will do anymore. So damn dangerous up there.
I know of two local guys that have died doing that type of work here and I decided to not risk joining the club.
One of my buddies was on the ground when his best friend fell from 70-80 feet.

You could pass out from the G forces alone from the whip of that palm tree I would think, I wonder what his safety setup looks like for that whip...Dude has the xtra large stones

Last edited: