This is why I hate the other place.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I think this is because you tried to enforce what you could call a rule within the discussion, by asking for nothing but a YES/NO answer on that topic only serves you and not the discussion. You can play the victim but thats not how I read the discussion and the flake you got was deserved for trying to enforce this.
Victim? It was an observation. Projecting like that is as good as talking politics with someone speaking a separate language i.e. you say what you think but ultimately only convince yourself.
You are free to think what you want but if I have a yes/no question in such a discussion then I want a yes/no answer(seriously why did anyone feel threatened or offended by that?) If things like that bother you or other people and feel entitled to start hurling personal insults then maybe you should inform the mod he was wrong to delete them all.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Jeez @blank and others, are you still on about it? Can't we just move on? Whom are you trying to convince now? It is futile. Or is it so important for everybody to hear everyone say "you were right"? That will not happen anyway. Imho it revolved around a miscommunication and misunderstanding, and I don’t think anything was left unsaid. So, just stop it please.

And I am not picking sides with it and I didn’t get involved with the drama anyway. Just, let it rest, okay?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Victim? It was an observation. Projecting like that is as good as talking politics with someone speaking a separate language i.e. you say what you think but ultimately only convince yourself.
You are free to think what you want but if I have a yes/no question in such a discussion then I want a yes/no answer(seriously why did anyone feel threatened or offended by that?) If things like that bother you or other people and feel entitled to start hurling personal insults then maybe you should inform the mod he was wrong to delete them all.
I've not hurled any personal insults, the only aim is to criticise the content of your posts, I think were arguing for the sake of it now, so i'll leave it to rest after this.

There is no projection in this, this isn't a freudian discussion, so there's no point trying to pretend to apply it, the issue is the lack of real debate / discussion because you insisted for someone to agree to a binary option and then stubbornly continued to argue its "significance", in effect, derailing any real discussion that could be had.

EDIT: lets end this pointless argument between us, after reading through the other toxic threads that happened on this forum over last couple days, It's probably best we rise above the negavity and move on. I understand your perspective, like I hope you understand mine. Lets all try to be friends.

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Jeez @blank and others, are you still on about it? Can't we just move on? Whom are you trying to convince now? It is futile. Or is it so important for everybody to hear everyone say "you were right"? That will not happen anyway.
"How exactly do you think it all ends? A parade? A gold watch? A shiny @blank Day moment when you make a post so sweet, everybody gets together and says 'Oh shit, he was right all along! We should've listened to him' "

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I won the only romo contest I ever competed in over there a while ago. The fighter was cool, loved my picture, chose me to win. The mod stole my prize. Gave me an excuse he sent to wrong address and would clear it up. Never did.

The shills are insanely bad.
I can spot an agenda a mile away.
Even if you're just grumpy, you're easily spotted.

So many threads on shitdog/top men are bait threads by ppl who aren't as clever as they think.
It's amazing how many ppl will take them seriously too or willingly post in them just to perpetuate the shitty thread.

So many grumpy assholes who just want to bring everybody down.

So many delusional know it alls who fail in the real world so they try to be a somebody online by putting others down or constantly arguing.

The hypocrisy and delusion, ignorance and stupidity is rampant in MMA fan culture.

People get banned for stupid shit yet ppl can call Cyborg names freely.

The list goes on and on ......

Most of the e-cred seekers are hypocrites anyway. They use differing perspective to see things how they want in order to "win" an argument. For example:

Dana said such and such. Well poster A says he meant this. But poster B clearly knew Dana meant another. "Got a source on Dana meaning that?"

Fuck off you head-in-the-sand, purposely-playing-coy mutherfu**ers.

And they are only one of two things:

Wrong but think they're right.

Or trolling.

I actually used to be a decent contributor but over the years I saw so much crap and the mods doing nothing that I became one of the problems too.
To the point I had to stop because it was constantly toxic.

So here I am now hoping this place doesn't fall to corruption, ignorance and negativity.

Create a good atmosphere and maintain it, the fighters might actually show up and stick around. Which shouldn't be the goal either. Yes it's nice to have them but font massage their balls with your tongue when they post or you're going to scare them away.

Honestly I think there should be zero tolerance for:

Fighter bashing

Obvious shilling (that means shillong in general but I say obvious because none of them have ever fooled me)

Pathetic whiteknighting (it's a weakness that turns men into pussies)

Constant negativity

And always trying to be funny when you aren't.

I can only speak for myself here but here is an example of how shilling, whiteknighting/bashing affected me:

I am open to both sides of a "war" like Ronda fans vs Cyborg fans. But when one side is extremely hateful, delusional and white knightish, it sours their argument for me. Instead of enjoying both fighters for what they offer, time and energy is wasted trying to fight with others. Toxic.

Did somebody say rant?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I won the only romo contest I ever competed in over there a while ago. The fighter was cool, loved my picture, chose me to win. The mod stole my prize. Gave me an excuse he sent to wrong address and would clear it up. Never did.

The shills are insanely bad.
I can spot an agenda a mile away.
Even if you're just grumpy, you're easily spotted.

So many threads on shitdog/top men are bait threads by ppl who aren't as clever as they think.
It's amazing how many ppl will take them seriously too or willingly post in them just to perpetuate the shitty thread.

So many grumpy assholes who just want to bring everybody down.

So many delusional know it alls who fail in the real world so they try to be a somebody online by putting others down or constantly arguing.

The hypocrisy and delusion, ignorance and stupidity is rampant in MMA fan culture.

People get banned for stupid shit yet ppl can call Cyborg names freely.

The list goes on and on ......

Most of the e-cred seekers are hypocrites anyway. They use differing perspective to see things how they want in order to "win" an argument. For example:

Dana said such and such. Well poster A says he meant this. But poster B clearly knew Dana meant another. "Got a source on Dana meaning that?"

Fuck off you head-in-the-sand, purposely-playing-coy mutherfu**ers.

And they are only one of two things:

Wrong but think they're right.

Or trolling.

I actually used to be a decent contributor but over the years I saw so much crap and the mods doing nothing that I became one of the problems too.
To the point I had to stop because it was constantly toxic.

So here I am now hoping this place doesn't fall to corruption, ignorance and negativity.

Create a good atmosphere and maintain it, the fighters might actually show up and stick around. Which shouldn't be the goal either. Yes it's nice to have them but font massage their balls with your tongue when they post or you're going to scare them away.

Honestly I think there should be zero tolerance for:

Fighter bashing

Obvious shilling (that means shillong in general but I say obvious because none of them have ever fooled me)

Pathetic whiteknighting (it's a weakness that turns men into pussies)

Constant negativity

And always trying to be funny when you aren't.

I can only speak for myself here but here is an example of how shilling, whiteknighting/bashing affected me:

I am open to both sides of a "war" like Ronda fans vs Cyborg fans. But when one side is extremely hateful, delusional and white knightish, it sours their argument for me. Instead of enjoying both fighters for what they offer, time and energy is wasted trying to fight with others. Toxic.

Did somebody say rant?
Good to hear your perspective. The members of TMMAC collectively drafted a Constitution that we're all collectively responsible for enforcing.

Not just the moderators and admins. Not just the first 100 or first 500.

All of us.

We take it pretty seriously that this place is a collaborative effort and it runs from the participants up, just like we wish the UFC did. If this place ever goes to the dark side, it will be because too many people who wanted it to be better gave up. I for one won't.

TheDorkKnight

Fuck, I'm probably high
Oct 24, 2015
Good to hear your perspective. The members of TMMAC collectively drafted a Constitution that we're all collectively responsible for enforcing.

Not just the moderators and admins. Not just the first 100 or first 500.

All of us.

We take it pretty seriously that this place is a collaborative effort and it runs from the participants up, just like we wish the UFC did. If this place ever goes to the dark side, it will be because too many people who wanted it to be better gave up. I for one won't.
The cindy-o shit was an eye opener for me for how much kirik was in the ufc's pocket. I always tried to give them (jason. Kirik, admins) the benefit of the doubt bc I never knew the full story to anything. But I remember when that shit was going down and people were being banned left and right, seemingly indiscriminately at the time...it's fucked up looking back on it.

The place does seem overrun by pissed of people, I don't think the mods really can do anything at this point

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Chin up love, stay positive.

There is a man out there just looking for you, he likes the way you do your hair; loves the same music, likes to cook and provide those last minute get aways that are always needed and hangs on your everyword when you speak, he's great with kids thinks nothing of spending time with them.

Just because he's not here yet doesn't mean he's not on his way.

Smile more, spark random conversation and learn to accept there are a lot of losers looking to fill that position, be vigilant and maintain your standard.

Being a single mother is a tough tough full time job that doesn't end. Ever.

Excelsior

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Chin up love, stay positive.

There is a man out there just looking for you, he likes the way you do your hair; loves the same music, likes to cook and provide those last minute get aways that are always needed and hangs on your everyword when you speak, he's great with kids thinks nothing of spending time with them.

Just because he's not here yet doesn't mean he's not on his way.

Smile more, spark random conversation and learn to accept there are a lot of losers looking to fill that position, be vigilant and maintain your standard.

Being a single mother is a tough tough full time job that doesn't end. Ever.

Excelsior
Thanks dude.
I'm not worried about finding a man anymore, if the relationship I'm in now doesn't work, I know there is someone else for me.
Life isn't perfect, I don't expect it to be. Just like I don't expect anyone else to care for us.
I was just appalled at the suggestion that I shouldn't have my own life because I have a child. I don't often go out, maybe every other month for a few hours, I only work.

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
That's a real problem to not have that time to yourself to do your thing.

Bet you are not alone in that respect as kids are full time then a job then cooking and cleaning.

The missus said she doesn't know how single mothers do it as she has a great support system.

She said she would lose her damm mind so props to you.

And fuck that place, like 10% good people, 30% dick holes 60% hard trolling shills

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I'm so grateful I have my parents (and my boyfriend, not his son but he handles shit sometimes) otherwise, I have no idea how I'd manage anything.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You're a dork.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I married a girl with 2 kids. Been happily married for 19 years this month. Or maybe next month. I'd better look it up before I get in trouble. You get my point though.

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
I married a girl with 2 kids. Been happily married for 19 years this month. Or maybe next month. I'd better look it up before I get in trouble. You get my point though.
Top homie.

And look that shit up, I selfishly enjoy your posts and wouldn't like to see you get poisoned.