This is why I hate the other place.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jeez @blank and others, are you still on about it? Can't we just move on? Whom are you trying to convince now? It is futile. Or is it so important for everybody to hear everyone say "you were right"? That will not happen anyway. Imho it revolved around a miscommunication and misunderstanding, and I don’t think anything was left unsaid. So, just stop it please.

And I am not picking sides with it and I didn’t get involved with the drama anyway. Just, let it rest, okay?
I see what you're trying to say but don't know why you think I'm trying to convince anyone. What I mean is, it's an open dialogue i.e. someone writes and mentions you and then you either respond or you don't. So I responded and reiterate that it's weird to me that someone would get so bent out of shape over a simple yes/no question. Like wtf, if you don't like the question then don't answer it.

"How exactly do you think it all ends? A parade? A gold watch? A shiny @blank Day moment when you make a post so sweet, everybody gets together and says 'Oh shit, he was right all along! We should've listened to him' "
WOW! Man, it's like you can read my thoughts or something!!! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.