This kid is a fucking beast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How old is he when lifting those weights?

Back in my day they recommended not lifting when you’re younger until after puberty iirc

But then again, that just could have been “the man” trying to contain the beast that I am until a later stage in life
Shouldn't have took that advice fanny Throb

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
How old is he when lifting those weights?

Back in my day they recommended not lifting when you’re younger until after puberty iirc

But then again, that just could have been “the man” trying to contain the beast that I am until a later stage in life
They lied to you because they were sick of taking all the weights off the bar.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Boxing technique looks crisp, but little homie needs to hold off on the weight lifting for a few years.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
mma training isn't cheap. The kid obviously has technique's and is only adding to them, and you can teach technique, you can teach work ethic, but what you can't teach, is toughness, and you can't teach to have a chip on your shoulder.

Most every champion in combat sports, grew up with a rough upbringing or some sort of hardship. Can't say for sure by the video but it looks like he comes from parents who have money, and can probably put their child in a safe environment, and good for them, but there's a kid who doesn't have someone who has high quality camera and knowledge to promote on facebook, the kid is just grinding and pissed off b/c he didn't have dinner last night, or he saw his mom get beat by her boyfriend, or he's mad his dad left when he was young.

That kid will not take shit from anyone. Fedor grew up pour, and look at what that chip on his shoulder did for him.