Lifestyle This lady angers me more than she should

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s hilarious to me how intimidated you are by smart, confident women.
I'd have leg dropped that bitch right in the head. I usually have ten seconds or so before I fucken lose it. I'm actually trying to get it down to 5 seconds or less. I was talking about it with my friend, I need to be more aggressive.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Call the police? They ain't got time for that shit.
Fuck the police. I don't trust those motherfuckers. They've never done me good. I called the police once for assistance and ended up in court.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck the police. I don't trust those motherfuckers. They've never done me good. I called the police once for assistance and ended up in court.
But they kept your friend safe and let him go without bail.

Ok, maybe they tuned him up a bit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But they kept your friend safe and let him go without bail.

Ok, maybe they tuned him up a bit.
Lol. I guess. They whipped his ass tho. One of them grabbed his finger when he was cuffed. Made motions towards breaking it. Thankfully diddnt.

Still have no idea why they cut him loose. Maybe he's a spy or something?

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol. I guess. They whipped his ass tho. One of them grabbed his finger when he was cuffed. Made motions towards breaking it. Thankfully diddnt.

Still have no idea why they cut him loose. Maybe he's a spy or something?
Most cops will cut drunks lose after a sober period. They have murderers and pedos to worry about.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Most cops will cut drunks lose after a sober period. They have murderers and pedos to worry about.
At the Belgian seaside? I'm not even sure why they have a police station here. Buncha fucken wimps.

My buddy says there were 2 other people at the police station.

When the cops raided the park I knew about it because some lady (community support officer maybe?) Came and said hey the police are gonna be here in 5 to raid the place so maybe fuck off

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I still waited until they showed up tho. Wasn't gonna let that hoe sell me wolf tickets