This might the proudest moment of my life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Those are pretty slick. You should wear them the next time you go for groceries. Just the shorts. No shoes or shirt. It's not like anyone will say shit to you - not when you are wearing those bad boys. Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ah cool so on fight night you're Mike Kristy, but on TS Thursdays you're Jane Crilly ;)

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Was half expecting some tattoo related news.
Pretty cool news though. When can we expect to see these shorts in cage?

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Awesome, How much that set you back if you don't mind me asking?

I had been talking to her on facebook and she had said she was still looking for sponsors. I said that would be awesome to do but that I could not afford much. She told me that if it gets close to the cutoff and she still needed sponsors she would hook me up. The last day she could add stuff to her shorts came and she still had a spot so she let me sponsor her for $150.

A fair chunk of change but far far less than she deserves. She should be sponsored by Pepsi, not Passive Jay.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had been talking to her on facebook and she had said she was still looking for sponsors. I said that would be awesome to do but that I could not afford much. She told me that if it gets close to the cutoff and she still needed sponsors she would hook me up. The last day she could add stuff to her shorts came and she still had a spot so she let me sponsor her for $150.

A fair chunk of change but far far less than she deserves. She should be sponsored by Pepsi, not Passive Jay.
That's an great thing to do man, roxanne is awesome, good to see you around on here man! You should post more often!

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Good shit. Congrats on the sponsor and good luck to her. She seems very cool.

I wonder if Cupcake his any room to put my name next to her beautiful little box before Saturday. Would have to be on the inside of course because of Heebok. Inside is even better. As long as me and her know I'm in there the world doesn't need to see.