General This or That

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I pushed through. Glad I read them. Can’t see ever going back. The return of the king was the worst. By far the coolest story wise. But soooooo damn long and drawn out.

it seems almost impossible to me the same guy who wrote the Hobbit also wrote the other 3
Now I’m kinda glad I didn’t read them and stuck to the movies. I don’t think I would’ve enjoyed them.

I need to start reading more. I go in spurts, I’ll read a few books and then go 5 years and read a few more. I started Choke by Chuck Palahnuik about a year ago and just haven’t made time to finish it.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Now I’m kinda glad I didn’t read them and stuck to the movies. I don’t think I would’ve enjoyed them.

I need to start reading more. I go in spurts, I’ll read a few books and then go 5 years and read a few more. I started Choke by Chuck Palahnuik about a year ago and just haven’t made time to finish it.
I do the same. Audio books helped a bit when I was working making dentures.
Fight Club was an awesome read but I didn’t get far in choke.

I read all over the spectrum from philosophy history and autobiographies to loads of fiction and fantasy.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I do the same. Audio books helped a bit when I was working making dentures.
Fight Club was an awesome read but I didn’t get far in choke.

I read all over the spectrum from philosophy history and autobiographies to loads of fiction and fantasy.
I forgot about audio books. I got on a Western kick last year and listened to Blood Meridian and a bunch of Louie L’amour. The Moonshile War by Elmore Leonard was good too. I need to check out more of his stuff.
The last stuff I read was a bunch of Kurt Vonnegut, it makes me feel edgy and hip. Also, it keeps me irreverent.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I forgot about audio books. I got on a Western kick last year and listened to Blood Meridian and a bunch of Louie L’amour. The Moonshile War by Elmore Leonard was good too. I need to check out more of his stuff.
The last stuff I read was a bunch of Kurt Vonnegut, it makes me feel edgy and hip. Also, it keeps me irreverent.
I haven't read too much of the western genre. My step dad fucking loves Louie L'amour books though he always had them around when I was in high school

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Alright alright alright back at it friends. We all know coke tastes better than pepsi but who has the superior cherry cola??

download.jpg or download-1.jpg

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I prefer Pepsi to coke, but I got class unlike any of you stooges.
I will admit though, I couldn’t tell you the difference between Cherry Coke and Wild Cherry Pepsi, so I’d take This and That.