VID This Petr Yan dude is for real huh?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/streetfitebanch/status/1099806040458170368

12-1 (4-0 UFC) and only 26 years old. Was ranked 14th, will probably be Top 10 after dominating Dodson. I'd like to see him fight Lineker next (ranked 7th).
I don't like the Lineker fight. I don't really see how much more we learn what Yan can do than we did against Dodson. Dodson presented the same power threat and has better wrestling. I see a Yan-Lineker fight being a way more dominant version of how Bagautinov handled Lineker.

Hopefully he doesn't get too loopy with his strikes. When they landed they were effective though.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't like the Lineker fight. I don't really see how much more we learn what Yan can do than we did against Dodson. Dodson presented the same power threat and has better wrestling. I see a Yan-Lineker fight being a way more dominant version of how Bagautinov handled Lineker.
Good points. Who would you like to see him matched up against next?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Good points. Who would you like to see him matched up against next?
I'd go straight to Assuncao. Let's see him against a vet who can do everything and will be a massive test, but also one that's probably fired his last shot. I think it makes sense both competitively and promotionally. Unless he gets obliterated, which is unlikely, a loss won't do him much harm.